Israel Mod-- with the 12 tribes of Israel

rjgo

Prince
ISRAEL MOD- 12 Tribes of Israel v.01

The wait is over. Here is my first mod. You can play as 12 of the 12 tribes of ancient Israel. I am still making this, so dont go insane if something is wrong or a leaderhead is missing.

v.01
technology:
code of law changed to ten commandments
civilizations:
all 12 tribes of ancient Israel.
note: the 12 tribes were named after jacobs sons. so dont be mixed up with the civilization called benjamin or simmeon.
Wonders:
Sistine Chapel changed to Western Wall.

Other stuff I forgot, but i will come back to write that for v.02
anyways, check it out. tell me what i need to change.
this is v.01, so i havent done all the detail stuff yet.

well shalom

rjgo

Attachments

• 12tribesofisrael.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 632
thanks for the compliment.
im still workin on makin it better, so have patience.

shalom

rjgo

V.02 baby, here we are. this awesome mod has just gotten better.
Units renamed to be more "Israeli"

preveiw v.03
when you are trading with other civilizations. the words are changed around. for example. "you shmuck, I will never would accept this trade"

shalom

rjgo

breif history of the 12 lost tribes of israel:
after moses got to israel, his descendant, Jacob had 12 sons. each of the 12 sons started a tribe. the 12 tribes faugt a lot. 11 of the tribes fleed after the judeans took over. some people think, some of the tribes moved east to the americas and became indians, and others think they fleed toward europe and africa. and some people think all of the above; hence, populating the whole entire world.

shalom

rjgo

p.s. the tribes are ancient, they dont exist nowadays.

Sorry for the delay of posting my mod. I hope to post it later today or early tommarow. so dont freak out that its been a week since i updated.

shalom

rjgo

any thoughts, comments, or questions about my mod. ill be glad to hear what i need to add.

hazach yisrael

rjgo

Originally posted by rjgo
breif history of the 12 lost tribes of israel:
after moses got to israel, his descendant, Jacob had 12 sons. each of the 12 sons started a tribe. the 12 tribes faugt a lot. 11 of the tribes fleed after the judeans took over. some people think, some of the tribes moved east to the americas and became indians, and others think they fleed toward europe and africa. and some people think all of the above; hence, populating the whole entire world.

shalom

rjgo

p.s. the tribes are ancient, they dont exist nowadays.

Eh... Sorry, but that isn't how it happened exactly. ;) First, there was Abraham. He was called by God out of the land of the Babylonions, to a Promised Land.Things happened to him, and he never made it. :p His son, Isaac, had two kids, Jacob and Esau. They fought and Jacob got Esau's birthrite. Jacob had 12 sons, who were all the fathers of the twelve tribes. The brothers got mad at Joseph because his father loved him so much. They were jealous, so the sold him into slavery. He found his way to Egypt, and there a load of things happened to him. Soon he was put in charge of almost all of Egypt. He was Pharoah's right hand man. Back home, things weren't good. Jacob and his other sons were starving, because of a famine in the land. Eventually Joseph brings all his brothers and his father into Egypt where they can live peacefully.

Skip ahead a few centuries, and the twelve brothers and their wives have turned into a whole civilization. The Egyptians feel threatened by them to due their large numbers, so they make slaves out of them. Eventually they start killing the firts-born sons, and this is where Moses comes into the picture. He gives Pharoah a hard time, via the power of God, and Pharoah agrees to let them go. The whole of Israel makes its way to the Promised land. They find that races of huge and powerful people live there, so they turn back. They are forced to wander the wilderness for 40 years, because of their disobediance to God's command. Soon Moses dies and Joshua comes into leadership. He leads them into the land of Israel and they fight off the people that were disobeying God. Then they settle. :)

Sorry for the long post, I just saw your post, rjgo and had to say something. ;) :p

i had a busy schedule and had to make a fast history. some of the things i said werent in order, and i skipped some things, but that story that i said was basically the main story.
and i didnt want to write the whole bible, like jedi master did.

hazach yisrael

rjgo

and i know that the sons didnt start the tribes, the tribes were named after them.

hazach yisrael

rjgo

I dont have time to finish my mod. if anybody wants to go on and finish it for me, than that will be good. pm me first.

hazach yisrael

rjgo

well i officially wont be able to keep on making my mod because i dont have enough time. but i would be very glad if someone very knoledgeable of ancient israel would like to keep on making it. i have arleady made the basic outline of it.
well bye

hazach yisrael

rjgo

shalom

Originally posted by rjgo
well i officially wont be able to keep on making my mod because i dont have enough time. but i would be very glad if someone very knoledgeable of ancient israel would like to keep on making it. i have arleady made the basic outline of it.
well bye

hazach yisrael

rjgo

shalom

Salam aleykom Jewish brothers...

How about a map of the Levant (or Middle East) for this mod?

Here's a general history of the tribes (as far as I remember, I'm not saying I havn't confused anything):

The tribes were formed at the same time the jews came to Egypt. When the jews escaped Egypt, each tribe recieved a territory. The tribe of Menashe got seperate parts. The Levi tribe got no land and was dedicated to serve god.
The tribes formed a divided country, fighting between them as well as with their nehibours, untill the rise to power of a single king - Shaul. He was followed by the two legendary kings of Israel - David, who expanded Israel greatly, and Shlomo (Solomon) who had built great structures, including the first temple. Solomon's building projects were very expansive and with his death the country was divided into Judea, who was in the south, included two of the tribes and it's capital was Jerusalem, while the other 10 tribes built the kingdom of Israel in the north. The two kingdoms were generally hostile although they, along with other kingdoms, have fought the Assuryans. They took over Israel and deported the ten tribes. It's unknown what happened to them, but since there are ancinet jewish communities all over Asia, Europe and Africa, it's assumed they just spreaded. The kingom of Judea lasted untill it was taken over by Babylon.

"Salam aleykom "

That's an arabic translation of a jewish phrase.

After Babylon had conquered all the Mesopotamia defeating the Assyrians , Nabucodonossor around 580 BC, the king of Babylon took Jerusalen, and destroyed the temple after a revolt, taking the hebrews to Babylon, making them prisoners "The babilonyan cautiverium"

Ciro the king of Persia after revolting against the Medes and taking control of the Iran, Minor Asia, some Jonic cities and Lidya, conquered Babylon, and liberated the hebrews, sent them back to Jerusalen, and let them build their temple.

Ciro laughed about Yehowah, he told them he wasn't sent by Yehowa and that they would be under persian rule but they could recover their culture and religion.
In 537 BC Ciro defeated the Caldeo-Babylonians.
Ciro didn't give them politic freedom, so the "diaspora" which meant that the hebrews went to roam around in the ancient world.

becuase the palestineans werent around then, plus, i would never make them in any of my mods.

rjgo

Top Bottom