C3C Pacific scen nuke

ZergMazter

Prince
I browsed through the server and I did not find anything special about it. If you try to recreate the unit in a new scenario it does not work :(

Does anyone know how they did it? I prefer this to the long graphic the standard game offers. It's fast and clean, and I'd really like to use different missile graphics, instead of taking forever flying north, then south to explode.

UPDATE:

Ugh sorry for making this thread. I've literally spent years looking for this, but I just never cared enough to take it more seriously and I have solved the issue.

If you were having this problem like me this is the fix:

-Open the unit init text inside it's folder.
-Add these 2 lines at the end of the unit graphic assignment text:
*ShowLaunch=0
*ShowDrop=0

Leave 1 blank line in between the graphic assignment lines and audio lines as it normally is.

I browsed through the server and I did not find anything special about it. If you try to recreate the unit in a new scenario it does not work :(

Does anyone know how they did it? I prefer this to the long graphic the standard game offers. It's fast and clean, and I'd really like to use different missile graphics, instead of taking forever flying north, then south to explode.

UPDATE:

Ugh sorry for making this thread. I've literally spent years looking for this, but I just never cared enough to take it more seriously and I have solved the issue.

If you were having this problem like me this is the fix:

-Open the unit init text inside it's folder.
-Add these 2 lines at the end of the unit graphic assignment text:
*ShowLaunch=0
*ShowDrop=0

Leave 1 blank line in between the graphic assignment lines and audio lines as it normally is.

Zergmazter, you should never apologize for making a thread, as in making it, you did supply the forum with valuable information as to how the Pacific scenario handles the Atom Bomb. I just wish that I had the expertise and time to work more on that scenario and give specific combat characteristics to the individual Japanese and Allied ships, aircraft, and tanks. I have reworked the infantry units.

Top Bottom