Broken Star PBEM

HOUSE RULES:

*UPDATED*
1.) You must infiltrate a Military District with a Great Spy before you may utilize the change civics mechanic for that District.

What does #1 mean? I ask because I see that someone has changed civics.

Did they change YOUR civics? I doubt. Everyone can change their civics as they please, but when they send spy to your city and change your civics they have to infiltrate you with their Great Spy first, according to this very good house rule.

Oh ... I read that as I cannot change my own civics until I have infiltrated some other military district.

Better word is ... non passive espionage with the except of stealing tech is not allowed.

Ok, not exactly the same meaning ... but other non-passive espionage sucks and is very un-fun.

but other non-passive espionage sucks and is very un-fun.

Other non-passive are fun, life would be too boring without explosions and poisoned wells.
But game designers did not implement civic change costs correctly or realistically. Think about how much espionage effort would it take to "switch" USA back to slavery?

Sorry for the slow turn around. I've been out of town and just got back. Posted up now.

May 2010, the Northern Military District captures their first rebel city, it is a glorious time, but word has arrived from the south that the North Caucasus M.D. has also captured a rebel city, we will have our work cut out for us to keep up!

Can someone comment on coalition troops? We are all formally at war with them, but it looks like they do not attack us?

Can someone comment on coalition troops? We are all formally at war with them, but it looks like they do not attack us?
I understood they'll attack any district that holds a nuclear warhead and only in that case. Or have I missed something?
Correct, the coalition will only attack if you seize a nuclear warhead from them, otherwise they are in effect neutral.

Why the wait guys?

Have we got a list of email addresses for this game?

With the tracker we don't really need that list, except for private diplomacy.

I would like them. I emailed the save (not via the tracker) on July 20th ... and then uploaded via the tracker 10 days later. Michkov played the turn in 30 mins from the tracker upload.

So ... do I have Michkov's email correct? <email deleted after confirmation>

Top Bottom