Two questions.

Mouthwash

Escaped Lunatic
1. How do I make it so that I can see a unit's stats with having to press Ctrl? This is pretty important to me.

2. I wanted to change some of the options I selected for a custom game, so I made a WB save and edited that. When I opened it I had contact with all other civs. I've encountered this bug before, so it's not unique to C2C (although help solving it would be extremely appreciated). But I noticed that the WB can give contacts between civilizations yet can't seem to remove it. Is there any way to do this at all?

1: You can't. You won't be able to. I will not change this. We would love to get a scroll bar or have a page system to the help hover but until then this is our only option. The amount of data displayed leads to most unit help hovers being overwhelmed and won't fit on the screen.
2: I'm not sure. I don't debug the WB.

1: You can't. You won't be able to. I will not change this. We would love to get a scroll bar or have a page system to the help hover but until then this is our only option. The amount of data displayed leads to most unit help hovers being overwhelmed and won't fit on the screen.

You're talking about with the combat mods, right? Because I don't use them. (Maybe someday, but C2C has a steep enough learning curve as it is.)

Why exactly can't I? This doesn't seem like an exceptionally difficult thing to edit...

2: I'm not sure. I don't debug the WB.

Eh, I gave up on that save.

No. Even without the combat mods.

Why?!? How does it not fit on screen? Unless the later units have about fifty separate combat modifiers, I don't see why 25% against melee is so hard to display.

2. I wanted to change some of the options I selected for a custom game, so I made a WB save and edited that. When I opened it I had contact with all other civs. I've encountered this bug before, so it's not unique to C2C (although help solving it would be extremely appreciated). But I noticed that the WB can give contacts between civilizations yet can't seem to remove it. Is there any way to do this at all?

I am not 100% sure but I think you need to edit the WB file in a normal editor, eg Notepad++, and remove the contact that way.

I am not 100% sure but I think you need to edit the WB file in a normal editor, eg Notepad++, and remove the contact that way.

Nah, the file shows only the appropriate contacts. Whatever the bug is, it's triggered by playing the scenario.

Why?!? How does it not fit on screen? Unless the later units have about fifty separate combat modifiers, I don't see why 25% against melee is so hard to display.

You'll see them eventually. It's not the first few units available, no.

I promise I won't be fiddling with this stuff again... not for a long time to come. It's not quite as straightforward as you would imagine.

Top Bottom