New American Civil War Mod (Almost Done)

EDre

Chieftain
Well hey guys if you saw my Chicago Post then you know who I am. I make mods in the world-builder and I currently don't edit any coding. I just currently finished or almost finished my American Civil War mod. This simulation doesn't start on the real year but it starts in the industrial age. You play as the American Empire with Lincoln or the Confederate Empire with Davis. You also start off with numerous great generals and unique units. Someone please comment on how to publicly share this mod.
Engage in Naval Combat during the transition from Tall Wooden Sailing Ships and Ironclads.

Use great generals in combat such as Ulysses S. Grant, William T. Sherman, Robert E. Lee, John Bell Hood etc.

Engage in land battles during the transition from Muskets to Rifles

Use units such as Cannons, Cavalries, Volunteers, Riflemen, Musketeers, Ironclads, Galleons, Frigates, and more.

Fight the Civil War all throughout Eastern America

Take back Confederate cities or convert American cities or burn them to the ground.

It looks great! :goodjob:

I suppose the file(s) is(are) below 20MB so you can upload your work to CFC's own Database(Zipped or Rared). There is a link above: Downloads. Choose the Civilization IV Downloads section, then Civ4 Industrial Scenarios. Fill in the description form and upload the file.

When it's done, you can also open a thread in the Civ4 Creation & Customization section, in the Scenarios sub-section: link. There you can show a link to your newly created page on the Database.

Thanks to you! :)

Edit: I remember now that you will need to be here for 30 days and have a minimum of 30 posts to have your file automatically approved. Otherwise, it gets in a queue and needs to be approved by a Moderator. Don't let it get you down! :D

Edit2: obviously, the Chicago map would go in the map section. If you don't want to upload it to the Database and if it's below the size of 2 MB, you can also attach it to a post as a CivBeyondSwordWBSave file (no need to archive it then). This might be subject to the "30 days and 30 posts" rule though.

Nice looking map. Just a bit of a advice Your rivers should be flowing into the sea(not away from it). in WB create the rivers in the direction you want them to flow. That way you don't leave behind those blue circles/lakes inland. If you want lakes make them with the coast tool. Other then that :goodjob:

Top Bottom