Would these abilities be possible to code into a mod?

Bubba566

Chieftain
Hello everyone,
I am very new to Civ6 modding. I’ve always had very fanciful ideas about unique civilizations. But to be honest, I don’t well enough know the mechanics of the game to ensure things are properly balanced let alone the limitations in modding. So, I thought I’d bring it to you all.

Civilization Leader Ability:
- All religious units produced in cities following your religion will be controlled by you. The cost of missionaries and apostles is reduced by 30%. Can purchase units and buildings with faith. All trade routes to and from Zion produce 2 faith per turn. Workers can engage in theological combat and have one religious spread.

•Civilization Ability:
- Can only settle one city. All internal sources of faith also yield equal production, science and culture. For every city following your religion, +3 faith, science and culture per turn. Cannot acquire tobacco, coffee, tea or wine. Cannot launch inquisitions, pillage during warfare or annex other cities. Can only declare war under the following Cassius Belli: holy, liberation and protectorate. Cannot be a victim of surprise wars.

•Civilization’s Unique Unit:
-Can be purchased at a fixed price of 750 faith upon completion of a temple. The Prophet is a religious unit that can engage in theological combat, spread faith, convert enemy units and consecrate the holy site district of cities following your religion. This will provide you with an output of faith, culture and science equal to the original faith output.

I have a notion that this is largely balanced, if slightly overpowered. If I am wrong, let me know. And, is it even possible to mod all this into the game?

Top Bottom