AW's New Civilizations | The Sixteen Nation Project [G&K/BNW]

How should the Berbers be updated?

• Total voters
Looks like Berbers plus Dilmun to me.

If you're still looking for collaborators, let me know.
Collaborators for the Berber split, I assume you mean - Dilmun (assuming we declare it the winner right now) will be a "standard" 16NP civ, which means I'll be doing it alone and be a super secretive snake about it.
But yeah - no one's signed up for collaborations yet, so you're welcome to join. :)
No one should know of this. How is it that I happen to encounter this atrocity again?
I thought it was some sort of really poor quality indie game or something, until I looked it up and found out it's actually, like, an English-learning program for children. I feel kind of obligated to stop making fun of it now... but I don't really want to :p

It's just great to see a berber split being planned. Maybe it is the time to make a civ that spawns an oasis underneath it's city? I also voted for Dilmun.

May I also mention that I did not really like the coloring of the civ-names.

Anyone knows how to declare a crusader as Livonia , I already have a GP and a GA, but haven't find out how to declare.
Ok, I find out. But what is "declare crusader with Sword Brothen"?

P.S. Why all the texts of Livonia in game are in blue colour? :p

*knocks on High Command Center's door* Hello? Is anyone still here? I have some LUA problems with your mods that I need assistance with, particularly Georgia.

Code:
[149975.281] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Decisions.lua:13: attempt to call global 'HookDecisionCivilizationIcon' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Decisions.lua:13: in main chunk
	=[C]: ?
[149975.281] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Decisions.lua.
[149975.281] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Events.lua:140: attempt to call global 'Events_AddCivilisationSpecific' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Events.lua:140: in main chunk
[149975.281] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Events.lua.

Code:
[149982.000] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Events.lua:162: attempt to index field 'Outcomes' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\AW's Samanid Empire Mod (v 2)\Compatibility\Events and Decisions\AW_Samanid_Events.lua:162: in main chunk
	=[C]: in function 'include'
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Sukritacts Events and Decisions (v 3)\Lua/UI/RandomEventsPopup.lua:175: in main chunk

Code:
[150138.437] Runtime Error: return AW_Georgia_GetGPScience(Game.GetActivePlayer()):1: attempt to call global 'AW_Georgia_GetGPScience' (a nil value)
[150138.437] Runtime Error: return AW_Georgia_GetGPScience(Game.GetActivePlayer()):1: attempt to call global 'AW_Georgia_GetGPScience' (a nil value)
[150138.515] Runtime Error: return AW_Georgia_GetGPScience(Game.GetActivePlayer()):1: attempt to call global 'AW_Georgia_GetGPScience' (a nil value)

Yay! You're alive! I have hope at last!

If this doesn't turn any heads, I don't know what will...

Spoiler :

When you see it...

(3 Days Left)

It's possible I overthought the Inuit code by quite a lot. Anyways...

Spoiler :

For those hoping for a Catalhoyuk update - including bugfixes.

Oh I like.............

Introducing the New Face of 16NP.
The New Face of 16NP is a project to completely overhaul the older civilizations, even some of the newer civilizations, to improve and perfect, now that I've learned what can be done.

There was so much to do to get this ready that it didn't all get done in time, which I had suspected before and thus formed a plan: This Christmas release will last for this whole week. I'm going to keep making updates up to New Year's Eve.

But I'll start us off with 4: The New Inuit, New Kurdistan, New Catalhoyuk and New Urartu.

Inuit Changelog
Spoiler :

• Compatibility added for: Civ IV Traits, Cul Div, E&D, Historical Religions, P&P, Unique Cultural Influence
  • UA Changed to: Hunters of the North - +1 Food and +1 culture generated by sea resources in all cities. All connected snow tiles are instantly claimed upon founding a city and generate +2 Culture.
  • UU changed to: Unaaq (Replaces Spearman) - Can embark before Optics, may cross Ice tiles and on Ice tiles may be expended to create a Fishing Hole.
  • New city list, with Nuuk as the new capital.
  • New color scheme: Light blue BG, white FG.
  • New icons for: Leader, UU, UB, Civilization.
  • New Diplomacy Screen.
  • New Dawn of Man screen.
  • New map image.

Kurdistan Changelog
Spoiler :

• New Diplomacy Screen.
  • New map image.

Catalhoyuk Changelog
Spoiler :

• Bugfix: Hunter-Gatherers can no longer collect Uranium or other non-specified resources.
  • Bugfix: Hunter-Gatherers cannot gather resources without the proper technology.
  • Bugfix: Hunter-Gatherer popup does not appear when controlled by an AI.
  • Bugfix: Almonds produce an addition +1 food when worked by a plantation.
  • New Diplomacy Screen.
  • New map image.

Urartu Changelog
Spoiler :

• New Diplomacy Screen.
  • New map image.

I haven't gotten around to making the new infographics yet. It's already pretty late, so it'll get done sometime later this week - ideally tomorrow. But trust me, the uploads have been made - go see for yourself.

Next up are Taiwan, Samanid, and Minoan updates, and hopefully Georgia/Livonia/Asturias E&D fixes.

And that's all I have to say. Boldog karácsonyt. (It is still technically Christmas in my time zone - but only for another hour. I would have liked to have made these releases earlier.)

Top Bottom