Dark Souls II Mafia [Concluded]

Visorslash

Deity
A game based off of Dark Souls II. I'm currently playing in one on another site, but I have a different direction to take the game and certainly won't be as complex.

Don't care how many signups I get, will balance around it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
•24 hour days and 24 hour night phases. Phases may be extended if needed and if I require. Day phases will be 48 if enough players join.
•You may not talk after death unless I give you permission.
•Don't quote anything I say to you, however, paraphrasing is fine. Don't discuss the time of PM's, or the length or writing style, as it means nothing.
•No screenshots, etc.
•You may NOT talk to players outside the thread.
•You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG. You don't need to do a semicolon, I just think it looks nice. The vote tag is not essential but please make it very clear who you are voting for, I would suggest only bolding names for votes, never for emphasis.
•If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread anymore unless it is an apology. If you are replaced by choice, please don't comment in the game.
•If you think you won't be around during the night phase to give your night action, you can always PM me your night actions in advance.
•Votes that end in a tie, will have an effect only relevant to this game.
•No lynch is allowed.
•Please don't edit posts with votes.
•This game will have roles and powers.
•If you miss two day phases in a row or 3 in total with any reasonable excuse or informing me why you will be WoG'ed. No exceptions for role.
•Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it. Nor if you feel you won't be able to participate.
•Alignment and other things will be revealed on death.

Those are the basic rules, there is certain information you will need to know pertaining solely to this game, I will update with once signups get rolling.

Players:
1. DaveShack
2. Takhisis
3. dcmort93
4. Double A
5. Autolycus
6. Winston Hughes
7. Edse
8. topsecret
9. KingMorgan
10. Gone 3 the Celt
11. Newyn
12. BSmith
13. Sprig

(tentatively, depending on the complexity) in.

Alright, I'd need over twenty players for the game I'd like to host (approximately 25 players), but I doubt I will get that.

25 or above - game I want to host - covers pretty much all of the game.

20+ - The next best - have to cut a few character but it is alright

15+ - Would be hoping for more, but can work with it.

13 - absolute minimum.

Top Bottom