Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

Go back to the last Auto save and reload it from there. It should continue on from there. I use all of these super mods with multiple others and occasionally it does crash on me.

Go back to the last Auto save and reload it from there. It should continue on from there. I use all of these super mods with multiple others and occasionally it does crash on me.

Yes Yes !

I have to reload the mod first, then from the mod menu I load the save game.
It works :)

Thanks

Is there any advantage to use VMC v65 instead VMC v53 ?

Hi. Noticed this mod and wanted to try it, looks like you have some interesting ideas. I've encountered a bug though and i'm surprised nobody mentioned it. The latest patch broke your tradition tree as legalism can't be selected, making the whole tree impossible to finish.
The latest official patch moved legalism down in the tree where you put prefecture as they made Oligarchy a prerequ (this was done to nerf the tree slightly). Since you have only modified it rather than clear the whole tree and rebuild it, Legalism has inherited the changes made by Firaxis and is now hidden behind Prefecture.

For anyone who starts a new game before a hotfix for this mod is released, this change in PoliciesTweaks.xml (line 16) will have it selectable again.
Code:
		<Update>
			<Set NumCitiesFreeCultureBuilding="99" GridX="3" GridY="1"/> <!-- Bugfix latest patch -->
			<Where Type="POLICY_LEGALISM"/>
		</Update>
This line added at line 433 will remove the prerequisite
Code:
		<Delete PrereqPolicy="POLICY_OLIGARCHY"/> <!-- Bugfix latest patch -->

For anyone who starts a new game before a hotfix for this mod is released, this change in PoliciesTweaks.xml (line 16) will have it selectable again.

Thank you, you're doing god's work son.

All I need now is a fix to the luxury resource icons.

i have discovered a little bug. I am playing as Germany in the year 2275BC. I have 2 cities. I choose the "legalism" policy which should give me a free culturebuilding in ALL my cities. I got a free one in my capital but not in my second city.

I can't play, new luxuries aren't on the map and same problem of the tech tree. Worst, when I try to download the 4.2 (even 4.1) version, it is alway the 4.0 in the file...:mad:

Hey man, how to fix those icons, all I see are Iron icons on almost every luxury and the animation missing on the map on many ?

i get a strange crash with this mod that i never got in the vanilla version. At rondom turns i get a black screen without error message and i return to windows.

My friend found a way to fix the resource-icon bug.

Open "NewLuxuries_Art.xml", and then comment out lines (44-48).

Super Power Balance (v 4)/XML/NewResources/NewLuxuries_Art.xml
Code:
	<!-- <Row>
		<IconName>ICON_RES_COCOA</IconName>
		<IconFontTexture>ICON_FONT_TEXTURE_NEWLUXURIES</IconFontTexture>
		<IconMapping>1</IconMapping>
	</Row> -->

Hi
I get a CTD around turn 120 (happened twice but always around turn 120).
On both cases it was on a Terra map during the turn of a specific civilization (Carthage first, then Celts) every time a loaded the game which makes me wonder if it has anything to do with a specific action of each civilization (both were at war at the time with someone, not sure if relevant). In the case of the Celts it happened always when a specific mounted archer unit moved to a specific plot.

I have tried the fix on page 7 and don't have the Korean DLC.
I have the mods:
Infoaddict
Emmigration
Reforestation (though i didn't have it the first time CTD happened)
and then DLL v63 and all 4 modules of this mod.

While i loved your mod changes to the game and would love to be able to play with it through a full game i am more posting this in case it is helpful in any way, cause i'm the kind of guy that will soon get bored of playing anyway and won't do so for a few months.

thanks Yrug, but, what do have to do with this lines ? And only with cocoa ?

My friend found a way to fix the resource-icon bug.

Open "NewLuxuries_Art.xml", and then comment out lines (44-48).

Code:
	<!-- <Row>
	</Row> -->

thanks Yrug, but, what do have to do with this lines ? And only with cocoa ?

Yes, only cocoa.

Original lines:
Code:
	<Row>
	</Row>

Replaced lines:
Code:
	<!-- <Row>
	</Row> -->

Hey I used to use this mod, then quit due to the crashing. I came back recently and now have all the parts active and the newest DLL but for some reason some unit icons aren't displaying, I just get red squares and an error message. Also it continues to crash at random parts due to a driver failure, so says the error message, and wont load the saved games.. someone help please.

very great thank for trying Yrug, but for me this file is in line (directed on the internet explorer) and I can't modify anyline :)
too bad...

Top Bottom