C2C Combat Mod Introduction - Step I (SubCombat Classes)

All very good ideas. Can you put them on our document for us? One of my nearly immediate projects is adding most of the ccs on that document in one update. Won't apply them all, just add them all so that they are ready for use and application from there. So by putting those in our document where appropriate we are fleshing out not only a full list once added but are also setting them up for inclusion very soon. I may even try to do that this weekend.

@Thunderbrd

So I have been filling in some now that you added the new Combat Classes ...

Balloons
- Hot Air Balloon
- Blimp
- Barrage Balloon
- Airship
- Zepher (Clockpunk)
- Goliath Airship (Dieselpunk)

Hovercraft
- Hovercraft
- Modern Hovercraft
- Hi-Tech Hovercraft

Orbital Aircraft
- Orbital Bomber
- Orbital Fighter

EDIT: Do you know what the tag is for Air Recon Units?

I figured for the most part it'd be easier to take each unit and fully evaluate what that unit would have in each of our categories. A lot of units to evaluate there, sure, but a faster process overall.

Ok, so what unit was the one that was requiring a clockpunk 'airport'? We called it the 'aerie' or something along those lines right? I thought that was the Zephyr? Maybe I'm thinking of something else and whatever THAT unit is should be tagged with Air Recon.

@TB
So you were wanting a unit list so here you go. Note the grouping may be off.

--- Land Domain ---

Spoiler :

Thieves/Sniper
- Thief
- Ambusher
- Rogue
- Assassin
- Sharpshooter
- Sniper
- Modern Sniper
- Hi-Tech Sniper

Canines
- Trained Dog
- Wardogs
- Guard Dog
- Police Dogs
- Canis Superior

Felines
- Trained Cat
- Warcats
- Guard Cats
- Police Cats
- Felis Superior

Grenades
- Arsonist
- Molotov Cocktail Thrower (Post Apocalypse)
- Grenadier
- Modern Grenadier
- Bazooka
- Anti-Tank

Paratrooper
- Paratrooper
- Modern Paratrooper

Marines
- Marine
- Modern Marine
- Hi-Tech Marine

Special Forces
- Special Forces
- Special Infantry

SAMs (We need to organize this section better)
- Light Anti-Air Gun
- SAM Infantry
- Anti-Air Halftrack
- Mobile SAM
- ACV SAM
- EMP SAM

Unfinished and moving to online doc

Ok, I managed to list off all units and have updated them all with sizes. If anyone would like to look that over, by all means do so (my C2C-Combat Class Plans link in my sig - Under the Unit Assignments page.)

I could also use some help here to assign them. But we may want to wait until all CCs are plotted out first. Either way once it gets to that point (and even during this planning process) the effort involved in all this categorization is epic and if a number of us get in and share the job we could as a team get it done a lot faster.

I suppose I should explain what each of those CCs and their categories mean here soon... Perhaps its not all so self explanatory as it seems in my head here ;)

Top Bottom