polish siege tower????

They've allied with a Militaristic City State which gifts Siege Towers.

Militaristic City States will be assigned an unused UU at the start of the game that they'll gift to their Ally given the tech and resource requirements are met.

How many times are we going to get a thread like this? City states have been able to do this for more than a year.

How many times are we going to get a thread like this? City states have been able to do this for more than a year.

Ah, I got the feeling that perhaps OP knew that, but his "wtf" was addressed to the combo Poland and Siege Tower, a civ that is a little bit OP with a unit that is a little bit OP. (Edit: That was a lot of the abbr. OP).

Personally, I would have sacrificed my left arm to ally that CS :)

(That is perhaps what OP should have done)

Ah, I got the feeling that perhaps OP knew that, but his "wtf" was addressed to the combo Poland and Siege Tower, a civ that is a little bit OP with a unit that is a little bit OP. (Edit: That was a lot of the abbr. OP).

Personally, I would have sacrificed my left arm to ally that CS :)

(That is perhaps what OP should have done)

Ok. I can see that. Sorry OP.

Yeah, knew about the gifts but it was just such a WTF moment when you declare war on the dreaded polish and then see 3 siege Towers on your town..... I know they can gift them but !!!3!!! is just plain unfair.

Suffice to say epic loss ;)

Soren

What happened next? Looking at the balance of forces there I expect you received Casimir's kielbasa in no uncertain terms but then the military AI always ceases to amaze me.

Germans have a saying: Go visit Poland - your car is already there!

I guess it works as well for Assyrian siege towers:lol:

I was playing a game as Persia, and I noticed that the Romans were expanding too quickly next to them. I also noticed that Budapest was my ally, and that they would provide Siege Towers. And I had a Golden Age coming up.

Let me tell you, 3 movement Siege Towers are frickin' awesome. :p

Top Bottom