How to sell buildings

A google search says to click on the building in your city menu. This does nothing. Am I clicking the right spot? I'm assuming that when you open your city screen, scroll down the list of buildings on the right, and you left click it (right clicking brings up the civilpedia entry).

I'm trying to sell my hotel. I'm well on my way to a cultural victory, but I don't want that. I want a diplomatic victory. Anyone have any other ideas how to reduce my tourism output? I want the diplomatic victory for the achievement mostly, and because I have yet to do it with this new expansion pack. But I'm worried I won't get diplomatic in time.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. One time, I was trying to sell my granary. Didn't work but I could sell other buildings. About 5-7 turns later, I was then able to sell my granary.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. One time, I was trying to sell my granary. Didn't work but I could sell other buildings. About 5-7 turns later, I was then able to sell my granary.

Sounds like it's designed to prevent warmongering players from selling buildings from razed cities. They might be able to do it with larger cities though.

Other than that, thanks for the information.

Free buildings or buildings without maintenance cannot be sold. Selling in razing/annexed cities is possible, selling in puppets is not. 1 building per turn per city.

In razing cities happiness bonuses of buildings are active, but other yields are not. So, leave the Colosseum etc for last.

Top Bottom