Whats up with Russia?

Are we talking territory or cities? Because Hiawatha wins every other AI in cities hands down. As for rebels to be honest I have never checked by he always becomes a runaway if left unchecked so I doubt he has that much of unhappiness problems.
On monty we agree.

He absolutely blows everyone away on cities, minus warmongers who get their way. Hiawatha will always be a runaway into the mid game, but he's not very good on specializing on an actual win condition, and tend to lose his empire of hilariously small cities in the late-mid/late game to more specialized civs. I rarely worry about Hiawatha outpacing by anything more than 500 points anymore.

Besides, it's Catherine. Just expect her to expand like crazy and become a runaway if you don't stop her in medieval.

Yeah, I especially love when she drops a city right next to my boarders (on all tundra titles with one wheat tittle), then tells me "she noticed that I settled near her and she finds it troubling" :rolleyes:

Ai tends to do that, especially Korea (every single game! Turn 35, there he drops the city next to my capital) and Japan. :mad:

He absolutely blows everyone away on cities, minus warmongers who get their way. Hiawatha will always be a runaway into the mid game, but he's not very good on specializing on an actual win condition, and tend to lose his empire of hilariously small cities in the late-mid/late game to more specialized civs. I rarely worry about Hiawatha outpacing by anything more than 500 points anymore.

and he loves building his Wonders, even when he is attacked by much larger and advanced civ, so no wonder why he always ends up loosing.

To be honest in BNW I havent seen her settle the vast expanses she did in the past.

Yeah, I've seen her being on 4 cit Tradition the entire game. Most of the AIs now don't settle as much as they use to. :(

I've even seen Mongolia having only their original capital, conquering few CS and annexing them, only to pup two-three settlers during mid game. (usually very late Medieval\early Industrial)

BNW kinda mess up most of the AIs, especially ones that had flavor for expansion. :(

Top Bottom