ERROR: gc.getNumDiploModifierInfos <= 0 ?

abob101

Chieftain
Hi all,

Anyone knows what this error means in the xml.log:

[2605314.244] **** Validating Prefetch Process *****
[2605314.244] ERROR: gc.getNumDiploModifierInfos <= 0
[2605314.244] **** VALIDATION FAILED *****

I'm working on a mod, have deleted lots of stuff.... possibly something I have deleted might be causing this.. any ideas?

Thanks.

You're either using my modded DLL or the CP DLL and have removed the DiploModifiers.xml file or the DiploModifiers table

Yep i'm using your DLL... but I have just set it as a dependency, I thought that was the easiest way to do it?

Then in my mod I have this:

UPDATE PostDefines SET Key = 'ERA_CLASSICAL' WHERE Name = 'IDEOLOGY_START_ERA';

(which is all I am using the DLL for currently).

Just checking in game now.... the DiploModifiers table exists, but it is empty... should there be something in there? I can't see anything in your XML that comes with the DLL that populates the table with any data?

Thanks.

It should just exist and be empty by default ... very odd.

I'll add it to the list of things to look at, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Ignore that I see it, I think you have the Diplo Modifiers enabled by default in your DLL. IN your DiploModifiers.xml:

<CustomModDbUpdates>
<Row Name="EVENTS_DIPLO_MODIFIERS" Value="1"/>
</CustomModDbUpdates>

But there are no DiploModifiers create hence the error.

Turning off the EVENTS_DIPLO_MODIFIERS will presumably get rid of this error... testing now.

Hmmm nope, still get the error... and now that I look at it I can see that all the options in CustomModDbUpdates are set to 1 by default anyways. So I guess that is all correct.

So does this mean I can just ignore that error....? There should be no data in that table by default?

Edit post #3 after you'd posted #4

"I'll add it to the list of things to look at, but I wouldn't worry about it. "

Ah ok thanks for the quick replies.

Amazing work with this DLL by the way.

Any news about this?
Because I'm still getting this error with v68. (No changes were made to the VMC)
Can it safely be ignored?

It can be ignored - the game core doesn't expect empty tables, but that table will be empty unless you're using the Diplo Modifier events.

I've also fixed it, so from v69, the error won't be reported.

Top Bottom