• Poland
    Austria
    Russia
    France
    Spain (my tourism>their culture)
    Sweden
    Germany (me)
    England

I also am on Warlord because I am rather new (~70 hours), and I have lots of cities.
I have my SS Boosters being made, about 77 Tourism Per Turn, SS Cockpit, and 20 delegates for the UN, I also am ahead very far technologically (UN just started, in information). Should I continue for Cultural, go for Science, or try for Diplomatic? I can post the save if you want as well. Thanks!

Domination obviously.

If you're ahead technologically it just means you have more stuff to kill everyone with :L

Besides, if you're new, you should learn to get the hang of combat and managing conquest sooner or later. It's a pretty key skill to have for higher difficulties, even when you're not going for domination victory (eg. killing a neighbour that spammed too many wonders, or slowing down a powerhouse that threatens your victory).

Well should I upload a map of it so you can see? I might go for Domination but my military is more defensive, and I have the Thin Ridgelines on so there are only a few gaps in between ranges. I have quite a few city-state allies so I might be able to get more diplomats. I can make nuclear missiles, but they only destroy half the city.

Launch a spaceship then choose a map that's easier to move around in. Dragging artillery through mountain passes is the super sucks.

Just won with Science, it was a great game. I think I might do another game and record it KSP mission log-esque, so I have a blurb of text with my mods, a picture of the start and my strategy for the start and continue with pictures explaining. I might do this, though.

Top Bottom