Don't understand trade.

trooper0077

Chieftain
Im having problems with trading, i have everything needed to establish trade but I still can never establish even between my own cities. There are just no options. Other civs can. This is really annoying, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, is it a bug? is it mods?
I have the Community balance mod and all of its other content plus aload of civ mods, RED modpack etc.
Cheers, any help would be swell

Do you build workshops and granaries in the cities you're attempting to establish the route from?

Well start a quick game without any mods and see if you can set up a trade route. I assume you've built your caravan (or trade boat) and your cities are close enough together (I think it's 10 tiles for a caravan unless you build a caravansary which would extend it to 15 tiles).

Okay guys, after trial and error I've managed to get rid of one of the civ mods that was causing the missing trade ui. I Can't remember which one it was, if I remember I will post it just incase anyone else gets a similar problem. I think it was on of JFDs Civs ... Dunno why but anyway all good. Now just gotta fix the missing txt on building descriptions. I'm using EUI and the community patch. Its just one line, I'll write it the next time i get on. Thanks guys anyways :goodjob:

Pretty sure it is JFD's Hatshetputset (Hatchetputsup ?) Egypt mod that kills the trade screen for establishing trade-routes. It's a known bug in that mod, JFD just hasn't had time to fix it.

Top Bottom