Welcome to Better BTS AI

Is there a simple way to test the newly installed dll file? Something I can do in the game?

Hi all!

My apologies for going MIA for the last 6 weeks, life has been crazy with a big move across the country and trying to get setup in a new town/job.

As you might have suspected, I unfortunately will not have time to continue modding this fall. Simply too many other major demands on my time. The Revolution mod and BBAI have been great fun and a real learning experience for me, and knowing that so many others enjoyed the fruits of the countless hours I put in has been a wonderful feeling. Unfortunately there are several loose ends and new avenues I had wanted to explore for those mods. Thank you for the great discussion here on the forums, and I hope that in some small part I have helped inspire some new modders to get in and explore the code. Modding really can be a very rewarding experience.

Looking forward, I do not know what kind of involvement I might have with Civ 5 modding. The civ franchise is my all-time favorite, and version 5 has an incredible amount of potential. I'm quite excited about where it will go in the months and years after release, but am simply uncertain whether I will have the time and passion to contribute as actively as I have over the last couple years. I also probably won't have a computer capable of running 5 well for at least six months.

Thank you to all of you who have played a part in making modding such a great experience over the last couple years, and I hope you continue to enjoy the mods I've contributed to (at least until 5 comes out!).

jdog

Good to know you're still alive ;) Too bad on the lack of time for this :(

Anyway, thanks for the work you have developed so far. Hopefully it will serve you as well in RL ;)

Sad news, I was hoping you'd come back for Civ4, at least eventually. And I believe I'm not the only one.
Unfortunately there are several loose ends and new avenues I had wanted to explore
A lot of that is in todo and ideas.txt but if you feel it's not up-do-date or not verbose enough, and you still have time, please update so the people who might take over where you left off know what you had planned.

Thank you to all of you who have played a part in making modding such a great experience over the last couple years, and I hope you continue to enjoy the mods I've contributed to (at least until 5 comes out!).
Too bad about the lack of time... c'est la vie. But big thanks for all you've done for the game and the community (just look how BBAI and you stuff is freaking everywhere) - and I hope that your future projects in your work are going to be even more successful...

"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish," LT.

Thanks for BBAI, Jdog.
I hope that a day you will come back to BBAI....

Too many way to upgrade it: aiweight for tecnology, national wonders decision, resources in war....

However...

good luck Jdog and always thanks for BBAI....

Top Bottom