April 2016 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Spoonwood for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Huge Sid Domination game for 23182 points.

CKS was the most active player during this update, submitting 5 games.

Only 1 player was brave enough to take on Sid this update. Spoonwood submitted a 750 AD Huge Sid Domination game for 23182 points.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Spoonwood with a 750 AD Huge Sid Domination game for 23182 points.

Congratulations to Chamnix for rising from 5th to 4th, to archphoenix for rising from 25th to 24th, to The Professor for rising from 36th to 35th, to WillowBrook for rising from 37th to 36th and to FadeAwayNot for rising from 38th to 37th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to del62 for falling from 4th to 5th and to Atishay Jain for falling from 24th to 25th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to Pentium for no longer being a Quartermaster.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : AutomatedTeller rose from 10th to 9th and CKS rose from 22nd to 19th.
Octathlon : ignas rose from 5th to 4th.
Histographic : Blake gained entrance to the Histographic table. Pentium dropped out of the Histographic table.

Congratulations to all the players submitting........And Special Kudos to Spoonwood for winning a Sid game and to CKS for submitting 5 games!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Also, it's good to see you 'slug, keeping the Civ III HOF alive and well! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Civ III certainly IS a game To Stand The Test Of Time!! :)

It's the players keeping this place alive. Vetting a game roughly once a week isn't actually a lot of work...

Someone's gotta do it 'slug!.........And, with you doing it, the "submitters" know the HOF will be updated when you get the 10 games.

You're dependable........Having owned businesses since 1976 (started very young :lol:), I know the importance of that word!

So, Take A Bow, 'slug! :goodjob: :goodjob:

:)

There was a long time I wasn't around and Tone kept the lights on. The work of Dianthus still makes this place possible. Mistfit, Marsden, A Space Oddity, and many others chipped in.

I'm just a quiet caretaker nowadays.

We're already past 10 submissions for the next update, but I'm going to hold off until June or July. We should have a nice big one for the summer!

I, for one, am happy to hear the Civ 3 HOF is Alive & Well.....And, also ACTIVE and in your capable "Caretaker" hands, 'slug.

I think it's encouraging for players when they know their submissions WILL be posted within a reasonable, or better yet, a specified, time frame. :goodjob::goodjob:

(Now, if I could just get this Huge Milking game finished within 2 years! [Started May 19, 2015] :lol: )

Top Bottom