football thread No11

Unless Ranieri repeats the feat…

Yeah, it is.

More importantly, we got Mourinho in.

I think he, and his defensive tactics are done, another disappointing season awaits you.
Well, unless he changes and really brings in Ibra and perhaps, Lewandowski.

Is LVG leaving, or staying in upper management?

(when will ARSENE finally go?!, please, before I switch my allegiance to MC or some other disgusting choice!)

Champions League final tomorrow...I guess Simeone is parking the bus again, let's see if it works out for him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he, and his defensive tactics are done, another disappointing season awaits you.
Well, unless he changes and really brings in Ibra and perhaps, Lewandowski. [/united]

Indeed. United should have looked for someone who recently got fired for a miserable
performance with a national side. :mischief:

(when will ARSENE finally go?!, please, before I switch my allegiance to MC or some other disgusting choice!)

Unlike a certain American football coach I can think of, keeping him can at least be justified on the basis of consistent top 4 finishes.

I think Pep will be a bust at Citeh...If he succeeds, he will definitely be the best coach ever...

I hate Real Madrid with passion... But to see someone from your hometown win the UEFA Champions League, that's special...

The last 2 teams that eliminated Bayern from the semifinals have gone on to win the trophy. I have a feeling that Atleti will follow suit...
Third's a charm.
Always great when the first goal of the CL final is a clear offside that was missed by the refs.
Neither club should've gotten there anyway.

Oh, Sevilla got their trophy by playing volleyball, but it doesn't count either. :sad:

Nowadays football is so full of this stuff (referring to Pepe), I am glad I am no longer following professional football.

It's a sport filled with pussys that earn mindboggling amounts of money. And when you got to see the same old teams winning, how exciting is that? I guess I am a minority, as it is still watched a lot and I guess the coming Euro won't be an exception.

Edit: just watched a few of Pepe's 'highlights'. Why is it that thugs like him don't get a lifetime ban? Well, van Bommel got away with dirty football all his life too

Yeah, seriously. Pepe is the embodiment of anti-football. He might be the one player I'd be glad to hear he's been injured out of the game for good.

Top Bottom