This piece of music...

12tn2

Prince
Hi there. I'd need your help on the name and path of a particular piece of music in Civ4. Don't know for sure if it's in Warlords or BTS, but I've dug (shallowly, though) into the soundtrack folders of them and couldn't find the piece. Here's a whistling version for you:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pa197n7c2wz9965/civ4_music.wma
Sorry if it's a bit rough to the ears. And thanks in advance, all of you.

Yep, that is my favorite piece of Civ4. I almost knew that was what you were asking for even before listening to your...um..whistling masterpiece.

It's Warlords -> ConquestFantasy1

ConquestFantasy2 is pretty nice too.

Both are to my liking far more than anything else in the Civ4 soundtrack really.

Ooh, too bad the artist is list as "unknown", as I looked up on Wikipedia. I'm sure that you, just like me, badly want to know the composer & listen to some more of his music. As you stated, these pieces stand out among the soundtracks.
BTW, I don't know about you, but the feeling of knowing someone out there who has the same taste of something, to me, is truly... pleasant. Some other word may fit better, my vocabulary is rather limited. But I'm quite happy typing these words now, just as when I read your post above.
In case you share the same feelings, I think that you don't mind sharing more of your preferences, to prove our connections - at least in music. Now music is a very broad term, and I myself have so many favorites in many types, but I'll dig into them when I have more time. At the moment I'll get to what pops up in my head right now. As in gaming, if you've played AOE: ROR you're surely to like its music (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNipU0BWsRE). A popular song lately "This one's for you" may have a catchy rhythm to you, too. In term of musicians, you think Mozart is just a lil bit better than Beethoven. Oh, and you absolutely hate Civ4's modern era music. Are those statements true?

Top Bottom