Your Favorite Leader Theme Music.

I am shocked nobody else loved Songhai's peace music as much as me. He was my favorite leader when I first got the game because if this.

My favorites: Haile Selassie Peace, Pacal Peace, Attila Peace, Dido Peace, Theodora Peace, Boudicca Peace, Elizabeth Peace, Isabella Peace, Askia Peace, Pachacuti Peace, Alexander Peace, Suleiman Peace, Darius Peace, Ramesses Peace, Gandhi Peace, Ramkhamhaeng Peace, Kamehameha Peace, Oda Nobunaga Peace, Wu Zetian Peace, Genghis Peace, Catherine Peace

for war: Haile Selassie, Pacal, Attila, Dido, Theodora, Boudicca, Elizabeth, Napoleon, Isabella, Askia, Pachacuti, Alexander, Suleiman, Ramesses, Gandhi, Kamehameha, Oda Nobunaga, Genghis, Nebuchadnezzar, Catherine

This choice was too hard so I decided to group it based on the top 2 on the continent the civ is located on:
Peace (Europe): England and Sweden
War (Europe): Spain and England

Peace(Asia): China and India
War (Asia): Mongolia and Korea

Peace(Africa): Ethiopia and Egypt
War (Africa): Egypt and Ethiopia

The Americas and The Pacific (Peace): Maya and Iroquois
The Americas and The Pacific (War): America and Polynesia

Middle East(Peace): Persia and Byzantium
Middle East(War): Ottomans and Babylon

The choice was probably hardest to make for Asia. Europe was probably the easiest to make the choice in.

This choice was too hard so I decided to group it based on the top 2 on the continent the civ is located on:
Peace (Europe): England and Sweden
War (Europe): Spain and England

Peace(Asia): China and India
War (Asia): Mongolia and Korea

Peace(Africa): Ethiopia and Egypt
War (Africa): Egypt and Ethiopia

The Americas and The Pacific (Peace): Maya and Iroquois
The Americas and The Pacific (War): America and Polynesia

Middle East(Peace): Persia and Byzantium
Middle East(War): Ottomans and Babylon

The choice was probably hardest to make for Asia. Europe was probably the easiest to make the choice in.

Can't stand the whole Asia fusion with Western music. They completely butchered a few of the songs for the Asian civs

Top Bottom