Basic Animation help needed with 3ds max

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
Using particle systems and a sphere I have a simple animation set up for my siege gun. It runs through the animation of firing a cannon ball with smoke billowing out fine and shows in a render shot, but I can't figure out to export the file and get both the .nif and .kfm files. :confused:

Am I missing something simple or is it harder than it looks?

To make my animation I used Autokey, moved the slider, changed the ball's location, ect from 0 to 100. Did I do something wrong?

HELP! My advancement to lvl3 depends on this! :p

Thanks for any help

I like the animation, it's a great start. I'm looking forward to the jeep. :D

I think I can help you with your problem but I can't explain it here in a few words. At the moment I'm making a railway gun unit with new animations and I'm writing a complete tutorial at the same time. It should be out middle of next week.
I guarantee you. After you read this you'll be ready for master lvl1 :cooool:

sharick said:
I think I can help you with your problem but I can't explain it here in a few words. At the moment I'm making a railway gun unit with new animations and I'm writing a complete tutorial at the same time. It should be out middle of next week.
I guarantee you. After you read this you'll be ready for master lvl1 :cooool:

Thanks sharick, that's what I needed to hear. I eagerly await your Tut.

Basically I wanted to try it and see where I stood and now I know. :) Now I can happily go back to simply models and wait for the animations to come at a later date.

Again, thanks for telling me exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Top Bottom