Worker naming thread

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
We've got a worker, we should give it a name!
Any suggestions?

I like to name then after occupations so i suggest Miner

doesnt bother me so much tbh, though it could get confusing when you start saying 'miner is farming the land'

BCLG100 said:
doesnt bother me so much tbh, though it could get confusing when you start saying 'miner is farming the land'

Fine how about Tax accountant or Taxi Driver :p

I think we should we should have a them for our names for workers and units. I would say that we name our units after posters that are big in our forums and perhaps we could name our workers after people from our team.

How about officials get named after workers, then everyone gets a unit.

I think everyone on the team should get something named after them but i dont think we should just start naming units like perfection/curtsibling etc when they're not part of the game :)

So what about naming our first worker BCLG100, as he's the one doing the work of playing?

i can do, i think it'd be best if i just randomise the names for the units we get-it gives everyone an even chance :)

Suggestions thus far:
-Themes
-team members
-Job names

more suggestions?

How about "Worker #1"

P.S. I hate naming units.

I like the idea of naming ourselves after units. However, we're too good to be named after the lowly worker. Perhaps we can name our workers after fruit and our good units after ourselves.

I have no clue as to why I picked fruit.

id prefer to be named after a worker, there the most important things in the whole games.

croxis said:
You can still name one after me then *whistles and walks away*
What is that saying about yourself? :mischief:

I actually like the Idea of naming workers after what we do or what we are studying.

Electronic Engineer Mines Copper has a nice ring to it ;)

Top Bottom