Something broke?

kom

Chieftain
My little french empire is doing rather well, and is quite large. I switched over to comunist but I don't get any of the benifits! Far away cities still have massive corruption and cites close to the capital do not. Is there something broken here or am I missing something?

Also I can not seem to break protection pacts after the 20 turn deal. Anyone know how to do this?

well one of the benefits i've found to being communist is the fact you can make war on almost everyone all the time and your citizens never notice...

Click on a unit of the relevant nation you have an MPP with. Go to "Propose a deal" and at the bottom of the screen click on 'Active' deals. You will be told what you currently have agreed with the other Civ and any number in brackets is the number of turns left on the deal. Click on anything you want to get rid of and you will no longer have that agreement with that Civ.
Not sure if you can do this with MPP if there is still time left for the deal though - maybe it counts as a declaration of war on the other Civ?

Top Bottom