New civ hint - analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are amazing, but I would say Gajah Mada

The leader looks more like Raden though, right?

It's difficult because they both acheived a lot

Raden founded the Majapahit Empire and stopped Kublai's invasion.
Mada was the leader when the empire was most powerful and seems to be more adored by modern Indonesians.

ok. what is that on the top of the head? that symbol?
plus the a knife, stretching top-ears, a yellow scarf?

and also the possible conflict with Siam.

There is no conflict with Siam. Any conflict is purely in the minds of people who feel that Southeast Asia is all pretty much just the same place. In reality, Siam and the Khmer Empire do not conflict any more than France and Germany do.

Mada seems to have the similar hair style:

He also has the ear and hair piece in the same exact spot as in the photo. He certainly wasn't a lean man, though.

Mada seems to have the similar hair style:

He also has the ear and hair piece in the same exact spot as in the photo. He certainly wasn't a lean man, though.

The earpiece matches perfectly, that's true. But they may have decided to make Raden Wijaya wear Mada's adornments... that would explain the physique.

No one's with me on a Tamil surprise?:sad:
For the record Rajendra's empire:
Sure there is a big overlap with India, but it's still a possibility.

If only because it starts with T and would mean Italy still has a chance. :D

Well, that's Italy out. I'm really not sure at all what the last two will be any more... Venice and Sioux are both possibilities, but they could still surprise us...

Tamil could be possible, and I really like them, but I doubt the devs would ever split up the India blob, sadly.

No one's with me on a Tamil surprise?:sad:
For the record Rajendra's empire:
Sure there is a big overlap with India, but it's still a possibility.

Sorry no. I am not at all.
The Majapahit pictures look exactly like the silhouette (regardless of which leader it specifically is); it's the earpiece that is convincing and plain to see. The accompanying building is convincing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom