One of the New Civs is European

Status
Not open for further replies.
A one city civ? That would be really cool to play and see ingame!

I must have been seeing things, because I can't find it again. I swear I saw it in the bottom of the screen for a split second somewhere, but...

Was it the Rev Games one, I can have a quick look through if it was.

Ok, so now that the Bucharest sighting was confirmed to be a quick mistake - Romania is still theoretically a possibility

Yes, he mentioned it on the Rev games one. If you double check the city state list in the trade route overview you see a few of the new ones (like Kabul)

Instead of inuits, could we have the Saami?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

That would be pretty extreme. "Sami people" are pretty disconnected people, who are in many ways just Finns/Finnic people who continued to live hunter gatherer life style and not moved to agriculture. Its pretty complicated stuff and the situation of Samis can not be compared to situation of Native Americans in US or Canada. Samis are partly Finn and Finns are partly Sami, at least this is the case in Finland.

I have heard Bavaria argued before, even the Hanseatic League, never Schleswig-Holstein though for Civ 5 :p

Ok, so now that the Bucharest sighting was confirmed to be a quick mistake - Romania is still theoretically a possibility

Yes, he mentioned it on the Rev games one. If you double check the city state list in the trade route overview you see a few of the new ones (like Kabul)

For the Rev Games one, there is a light green city state on the map, but that appears to be Lhasa.

I hate to say it, but the alphabetical sorting is staring to be very persuasive. I for one am not looking forward to the "I told you so's" afterwards. ;)

I am a big fan of the Sioux's inclusion though. UA could be to gain a copy of any horse unit that is defeated in their territory. ;)

Anyway, we will see next week I guess.

I think so. And at 4.15 I noticed "Now Ally of Bu...", so perhaps its there.

Nice catch, looks like a "Br..." to me instead though. Could be though of course but too vague (could even be Belgrade), it cuts off the letter following the B

Nice catch, looks like a "Br..." to me instead though. Could be though of course

bu.png

Looks like Bu to me, so that's either Bucharest or Budapest.
Also Singapore's out.

Thanks for the screenshot, my video cut off the end of that. Yes looks like a U

Also Papal States (not a surprise here with alphabet) are confirmed out with Vatican City at 3:38

im pulling for venice but remember how they had the motte and bailey in that one poster? i wouldnt rule the normans or one of those dark age civs out yet.

We pretty much have the answer in our hands and we're getting more and more obscure suggestions?

It's Venice.

im pulling for venice but remember how they had the motte and bailey in that one poster? i wouldnt rule the normans or one of those dark age civs out yet.

Normans already ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom