Is this game still winnable (and general advice)?

Gagilence

Chieftain
I'm trying to achive culture victory, and I have made a grave mistake by supporting Celts with their religion becoming world religion. I trully regreted it. But still, what can I do about Brasil?

Is there a way to win, or should I just abandon it.

Spoiler :

Are you able to pick resolutions? You can try to repeal the World Religion resolution.

You can always assist your culture with a tactical nuclear (or boringly conventional) strike against those culture mongering Brazilians and Celts. It will be harder for them to compete with your awesome culture from the grave.

Man, you're in 1912 with 483 tourism against your worst rival and don't think you're gonna win? I was playing yesterday with negative modifiers from ideology and everybody hating me, 200 or so tourism a turn tops, just one dominated by 2001, trying desperately to get World Games and Internet. Didn't finish because the sun rise interrupted me.

If you hover over "Rising" it will tell you how many turns it will take to influence that nation.

You can use Great Musicians to tourism bomb the harder ones.

If that's not enough, wipe them out.

you will win. Tech to internet which doubles tourism and then try to spawn a great musician. Their concert tour has devastating affects.

Top Bottom