Revolution Screen non-existant?

Poncahotas

Chieftain
Hello,

I was playing the mod today for the first time, when I saw that the Che Guevara button on the top right is not there. It's just a blank spot where the button should be. I looked through the settings and couldn't find what to change to make it appear, if that's how that works. Revolutions are not even a part of the game right now and I have no clue why.

The scoreboard in the bottom right is also not displaying state religions for the civs. I have looked through the BUG and regular options and I did not find any option relating to it.

Thanks for helping, I am really enjoying the mod so far outside of these small issues.

Okay so I figure out the Revolutions part, I had to set up a custom game and enable that option.

The religions are still not displaying next to the nation names on the bottom right of the screen though. Any help with that would be appreciated.

1. Religions have to be founded by a civ.
2. Once founded, they have to be adopted as the State religion by the above mentioned civ, the founder, or precipitant of missionary work to be displayed.
3. If a Civ founds multiple religions, they can only adopt 1 State religion, the remaining ones, remain a minor or non state endorsed, and won't be displayed, unless another civ, receives it as a result of missionary work, or natural spread, and they adopt it, but still won't hold the holy city.

Top Bottom