Polish Translation of C2C

Ok fixed most of these bugs except "kolonizuj system gwiezdny"
I cant fidn this frase in Text files.
Maybe you using old pl_text files from my old link?

Maybe. I have started a new game but I forgot to pay attention to that. But I have a few more things to correct:

Technology koło" (the wheel) - of course, should be koło without extra "
Early Quarry - not translated, could be e.g. Wczesny kamieniołom

If I have a tech that allows to upgrade Gather Grains to something more and if I place a mouse cursor over this improvement it says that there is xx turns to upgrade to e.g. [something] (lub Chata) (lub Strzecha - and here comes a lenghty Wikipedia-like definition) (lub Obóz w Dżungli) etc.

S.

Fixed all except this upgrade one (cannot find). Can you post short fragment of this wikipedia entry?

Can you post short fragment of this wikipedia entry?

I attached a part of the screenshot.

One more bug (perhaps from old Polish translation): "Dziura na ekstrementy" (Excrement hole) - of course, should be "ekskrementy".

Some translations:

Myth-* -> Mit-* :
Earth -> Ziemia, Giraffe -> Żyrafa, Hipopotamus -> Hipopotam, Old Man of the Forest -> Stary Człowiek z Lasu, Paleolythic Cat -> Kot Paleolityczny, Paleolythic Mammoth -> Mamut Paleolityczny, Redfox -> Rudy Lis (there was Lis Rudy somewhere, but it sounds artificially), Sky -> Niebo; Wolf, Grey -> Szary Wilk .

Myth of the * -> Mit o * :
Antelope - Antylopie, Bull -> Byku, Deer -> Jeleniu, Horse -> Koniu, Lion -> Lwie, Phoenix -> Feniksie, Scavenger -> Padlinożercy, Spotted Cat -> Nakrapianym Kocie (or Kropkowanym Kocie), Walrus -> Morsie, Weasel -> Łasicy .

S.

Edit: the problem with "System gwiezdny" was my fault. I could not find the files you had mentioned so I simply deleted all pl*.xml and replaced them with the most recent translation.

Attachments

• strzecha.jpg
    strzecha.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 195
Dziura and wiki text fixes.
Other must wait a while but dont worry, ill fix them too :)

Is the BTS-polish package still required to play in polish? or is it integrated now?

Is the BTS-polish package still required to play in polish? or is it integrated now?

I would imagine it would be necessary since not all tags are re-defined in C2C so some texts would need it still. There's also been a lot of work since the last polish update here so there's going to be many texts in English only until that new ground is caught up to.

You can play without package but not everything will be translated. For example Menu texts, options etc.

Top Bottom