Slovenia Civ - Art request

Hiram

XML Plebian
On a whim I've decided I want to make a modern Slovenia civ because the icon I made for them just looks too nice.

I've hashed out a design for them already and just need the following arts:

1) Leaderscene and icon for Milan Kučan.

2) Icon for the UU - Mountaineer Regiment:

Source image:
Spoiler :

3) Icon for the UB - Kozolec:

Source image:

Spoiler :

4) Map and DOM (forgot this lol)

Once this is complete I will most likely donate it to the Our World team to polish, add mod support, etc.

If by 'art' you mean 'putting the guy in the circle with minimal effects' I may be able to help you :p

Not Forgotten! :D

I made an attempt at artwork. It's nothing you'd print out and frame and hang in the Louvre, but it's something. I can at least make icon backgrounds.

Attachments

• Mountaineer_Icon_256.png
    Mountaineer_Icon_256.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Kolozec_Icon_256.png
    Kolozec_Icon_256.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 86
I'll see if I can crank out a map tomorrow. (I can do high quality ones (I believe) but they take quite some time.)

I can probably do the Leaderscreen and Icon. I'm just looking for a good image.

Edit: I'm afraid i may have jumped to this too fast. I'm not able to produce a leaderscreen at the moment as i am busy.

I can probably do the Leaderscreen and Icon. I'm just looking for a good image.

Edit: I'm afraid i may have jumped to this too fast. I'm not able to produce a leaderscreen at the moment as i am busy.

No worries, I've still got plenty of coding left to do for it, haha.

Anyone else able to have a shot? I would attempt one myself but I've been flat out with work :p.

Maybe I would give it a shot. MAYBE. (By maybe, I meant don't expect finished one from me)

At least I think it would be a bit easier as it is someone with color picture, although I would love to have his picture in standing posture that look good enough when conducting diplomacy.

If you haven't realized, I never did, do or finish a passable leaderscene.

Some Progress of at least the rough idea I was aiming at.

Spoiler :

Background has a lot of work left (like furniture), but shows off what idea I had.Kucan himself has a few more touch-ups i'd like to do.

Spoiler :

Background has a lot of work left (like furniture), but shows off what idea I had.Kucan himself has a few more touch-ups i'd like to do.

Looks fantastic so far! Thanks :D.

Spoiler :

That's beautiful. I suggest change the background to something in Slovenia President's office ?

Somehow, There's google street view INSIDE the building, and it is quite beautiful. You could use some background there.

Thats looking to be a good leaderscreen. Much better then what i would of done :p

Top Bottom