regalman's Map Factory

Could you please make two maps for me? The first one is the Kingdom of Galicia under Afonso III (866 AD, he was king of Asturias) and a comparison with nowadays Galicia in the same map. The maps are these:
Spoiler :

And the other one is Bhutan in 1907.
Spoiler :

I would but I am too busy. I also put a message in the OP saying "CLOSED FOR REQUESTS" like 4 weeks ago. As you can see, I'm too occupied with other stuff, so maybe another time :)

Unsure if you still take requests here, but you seem active.

Could i get a map for the Muscogee? Its one of the last things i need.

Spoiler :

edit: you have 4 requests, so...
I'll try me own i guess.

Ooh, you should also check the map of Morocco...
I'll fix it when I will revamp this map sooner or later, since this is one of my favourite maps from the time I started.

Yeah, the BNW Morocco map has the same problem.

Nice maps, btw. Mine always came out... stylistically different lol

Unsure if you still take requests here, but you seem active.

Could i get a map for the Muscogee? Its one of the last things i need.

Spoiler :

edit: you have 4 requests, so...
I'll try me own i guess.

Too busy for requests atm unless I'm interested in the civilization.

Wow his LiTE prestigous ruler making maps! well heres my request the Belgian Congo!!! here:
Spoiler :

Estonia for Lennart Meri..
http://www.hot.ee/mb609d/Eesti-Kaart.html
Striped area de iure belongs to Estonia because Soviet Union violated international laws and changed borders of occupied country for it's benefit.. At the moment Russia is still occupying those territories..

Important towns: Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Petseri, Paldiski (His biggest accomplishment was to get rid of Russian army base from Paldiski)
Other major towns (you may skip some of them if u want): Pärnu, Viljandi, Valga, Kuressaare, Kohtla-Järve, Rakvere, Võru

For illustrative purpose some corn flowers would be nice..

I'd love to see your take on Turkmenistan. As you know Tarcisio recently said he'd do one of my maps (but didn't say which :p) so it might be good to talk with him. Also UAE!

I'd love to see your take on Turkmenistan. As you know Tarcisio recently said he'd do one of my maps (but didn't say which :p) so it might be good to talk with him. Also UAE!

I already have the UAE in my special list :)

I'll put Turkmenistan up in this list.

Top Bottom