Noob....ship to ship shuttle of cruise?

Osso

Chieftain
I've read a few posts saying this is possible. Sub to MC or sub to sub or MC to MC. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Submarines don't upgrade, even to attack submarines. Nor do either submarine type ever become surface ships like missile cruisers.

The OP is asking whether you can transfer a guided missile directly between to naval units (sub or missile cruiser). Unfortunately, I do not know the answer.

Sorry, I misunderstood the question.

The only way to move a missile from one ship to another is to off-load the missile in a city and, next turn, load it on a different ship. You cannot move a missile directly from one ship to another. If you want to think of it in RL terms, the ship has to off-load the missile to a naval base and later the same missile can be loaded onto a different ship.

Never tried, but IF ist possible, it will go like this:

The two ships must be in the same plot. Select the Missile in theloade ship, Wake it up, click the "Load on ship button" - it should ask you on what ship you want to put it, if there are multiple possibilities.

This is the way you can move normal troops from one transport ship to another at sea. Not sure if it actually works with Missiles.

Otherwise - like pointed out before - you can't use the "rebase" mission to put the missile on a ship. The ship and missile must be in same plot (Harbor, Fort), then the missile can be loaded.

Top Bottom