World Congress Question

CrazyHeaven

Chieftain
I'm trying to get more votes for me. I decided to make the AI angry by going for something they don't like. However, this requires me to put a spy into their city and then make a trade with them for 1 positive vote which means they can't vote against me at all. Do I need to keep that spy there or can I move the spy around to different Civs?

People sure do hate me for my choice of making my religion the world religion. All I'm trying to do is bring us all together under the same idea and make a little money of my own on the side. Hopefully I'll have time to patch things up before they launch a large scale war to knock me off the map.

So does this mean that if you move your diplomat out of a capital after buying a vote, you'll lose that vote? Because I managed to buy seven votes for Protestantism as the new world religion but only four people ended up voting.

So does this mean that if you move your diplomat out of a capital after buying a vote, you'll lose that vote? Because I managed to buy seven votes for Protestantism as the new world religion but only four people ended up voting.

I'm about to find out for sure. It still shows them as giving me 1 yea vote. I'm less worried about them voting yea for me and more worried about them voting nay. I'm figured if they can only do one or the other then 1 vote of yea would cancel them out on voting against me.

Top Bottom