More Civilisations

Could this have led to game issues? I've had the game freeze/quit on me when I played as Tuscany.

It seems JFD left a perfectly good promotional method out in the rain, alone. I thought I'd rescue it and give it a good home (click for a larger version):

Disclaimer: Civ list, symbols and colours are subject to change without notice. Not all planned civs have been included, either.

Quite many interesting things on there. The Tuareg live on! Greece split looks pretty too, there's very distinctly a Macedonian empire but a regular Greece too? I wonder who's leading that...and for the life of me I can't tell what that Anatolian one is, doesn't match up with Lydia or Caria...

Looking forward to the future!

Are there Events and Decision support for all the released civs? I thought Tuscany didn't have it, but obviously I must have an old version.

...I think it is, actually. That's definitely not the first thing I'd have picked to be a part of a Greece split, but it seems intriguing!

IIRC, "Greece split" is Athens+Sparta+Macedon+Thrace and every other Hellenic civ is considered to be a separate production.

Unless I missed the boat again, there seems to be a civ in the Mali-ish region that I don't have on my More Civs list.

The Tuareg, they were announced a long time ago but no one talks about them.

That sounds vaguely familiar. With all the great modded Civ threads around, it's hard to keep each one's upcoming planned civs straight. Thanks for the reminder about the Volkswagen SUV civ ;)

Just noticed.

Spoiler :

Oh come on, don't be like that. You know what I mean, that one in the [REDACTED] with the really unique [REDACTED] which relates to their [REDACTED] and gets effects based on which [REDACTED] you choose through their [REDACTED]?

Top Bottom