AI City Spamming

You said it yourself. You had a bigger/better capital, they had more cities. They made a decision as to their prority, so did you. I don't really see the problem.

that only mean 2 things:
- because you have bigger score (purely from wonders, since there is nothing else to do till you get to at least "guilds" tech), if you ever harm them in war ("righteousness" of war doesn't mean anything in civilization - that you declared war for them converting your cities or catching their spy for the 10th time..), you're considered evil for "picking on the weak" and mocked on every other turn by every other civ
- even the largest of AI empires cannot ever harm you, because even though they have about 4-5x more units than you, they are most often bankrupt, unhappy and their AI is generally so stupid you can defend with a city barrage and a single unit vs whole their military..

There is a easy answer for that problem, I have been frustrated by ai city spam. So I make all my enemies Venice with no city state on map. O yeah.

I love city spammers. Initiation Rites and Religious Texts. Thanks for the money.

It's a sad state of affairs when some people consider three cities by turn 100 on quick to be 'spamming'...

Top Bottom