I Need help re-skinnig the unique unit in my mod (among other things).

DoktorApplejuce

Champion of Kirkwall
Now that I've learned how to use Error logging, I've been able to fix most of my mistakes in the past two days myself, but there are a few things that error logging doesn't seem to pick up:

1) The unique units for my custom civ aren't re-skinning properly.

2) The unique units are meant to replace the swordsman, and are supposed to cost iron, yet they don't. (This is due to ignorance on my part; not XML errors. I don't know how to go about this)

3) the Dawn of Man image is for some reason not loading, despite being included in the civ, and being set to VFS=True. Error logging isn't picking up anything that I can see.

For some reason, Civfanatics is misbehaving when I try to upload a file, so the file is over here: https://www.mediafire.com/?cfcs4d1rqvjyas8

Thank you profusely in advance.

You won't see anything in the database.log for the issue with the art file(s). I can't think in which log such errors might be reported, if at all, if they are not related to an incorrectly-created IconTextureAtlases table.

For #1, you are using obsolete art-import XML-tables. For reference, look at how I defined my unit art in my Knights Templar mod (link is in my sig). Look at the files called:
  1. XML_ArtDefines\Crusader_art.xml
  2. SQL\CrusaderArtDefines.SQL
The method used in the CrusaderArtDefines.SQL allows you to copy all of the data from UNIT_X that already exists in the game to UNIT_Y that you are making new. Since you are going for a Swordsman replacement it should work pretty well for you as well because I was adding a unit that would be equivalent to a Swordsman. Both files are activated as 'OnModActivated', 'UpDateDatabase'.

Hint: Go ahead and use those files as templates, and change ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_KNIGHT_TEMPLAR and ART_DEF_UNIT_KNIGHT_TEMPLAR to the ones you need for your unit, then just edit the other few things you need to change such as <Model>Longswordsman_Templar.fxsxml</Model>

Unfortunately I cannot much help you with your remaining DOM screen issue. I have almost zero knowledge of creating art files, so cannot really give you much help there.

You won't see anything in the database.log for the issue with the art file(s). I can't think in which log such errors might be reported, if at all, if they are not related to an incorrectly-created IconTextureAtlases table.

For #1, you are using obsolete art-import XML-tables. For reference, look at how I defined my unit art in my Knights Templar mod (link is in my sig). Look at the files called:
  1. XML_ArtDefines\Crusader_art.xml
  2. SQL\CrusaderArtDefines.SQL
The method used in the CrusaderArtDefines.SQL allows you to copy all of the data from UNIT_X that already exists in the game to UNIT_Y that you are making new. Since you are going for a Swordsman replacement it should work pretty well for you as well because I was adding a unit that would be equivalent to a Swordsman. Both files are activated as 'OnModActivated', 'UpDateDatabase'.

Hint: Go ahead and use those files as templates, and change ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_KNIGHT_TEMPLAR and ART_DEF_UNIT_KNIGHT_TEMPLAR to the ones you need for your unit, then just edit the other few things you need to change such as <Model>Longswordsman_Templar.fxsxml</Model>

Unfortunately I cannot much help you with your remaining DOM screen issue. I have almost zero knowledge of creating art files, so cannot really give you much help there.

Ah, thank you again for your help. Just one question; under the row <ArtDefine_StrategicView> is what appears to be your flag icon for the unit. If I already have that defined elsewhere, what do I do with that section?

You still need the <ArtDefine_StrategicView> table even when you have a definition for the unit's flag icon. The two are not the same, and the game does not automatically use the one you define as
Code:
<UnitFlagAtlas>CIV_ALPHA_ATLAS_FERELDEN</UnitFlagAtlas>
<UnitFlagIconOffset>1</UnitFlagIconOffset>
for the strategic-view version of the main map.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cannot however have more than one icon in the file you use for FileName.dds in
Code:
	<ArtDefine_StrategicView>
		<Row>
			<StrategicViewType>ART_DEF_UNIT_NAME</StrategicViewType>
			<TileType>Unit</TileType>
			<Asset>FileName.dds</Asset>
		</Row>
	</ArtDefine_StrategicView>
so far as I know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • <UnitFlagAtlas> and <UnitFlagIconOffset> are used by the unit when in the normal main-map view
  • <ArtDefine_StrategicView> is used by the unit when in the 'simplified' strategic view of the main-map.

You still need the <ArtDefine_StrategicView> table even when you have a definition for the unit's flag icon. The two are not the same, and the game does not automatically use the one you define as
Code:
<UnitFlagAtlas>CIV_ALPHA_ATLAS_FERELDEN</UnitFlagAtlas>
<UnitFlagIconOffset>1</UnitFlagIconOffset>
for the strategic-view version of the main map.

You cannot however have more than one icon in the file you use for FileName.dds in
Code:
	<ArtDefine_StrategicView>
		<Row>
			<StrategicViewType>ART_DEF_UNIT_NAME</StrategicViewType>
			<TileType>Unit</TileType>
			<Asset>FileName.dds</Asset>
		</Row>
	</ArtDefine_StrategicView>
so far as I know.

• <UnitFlagAtlas> and <UnitFlagIconOffset> are used by the unit when in the normal main-map view
  • <ArtDefine_StrategicView> is used by the unit when in the 'simplified' strategic view of the main-map.

Alright; one more question (sorry), while waiting for your reply, I went into the files of a few of my favourite mods, and noticed that a lot of them have for their unique units a file set under <ArtDefine_StrategicView> that begins with "sv_". When I went and looked at what they had in that sv_ file, I noticed that they were all the same shade of red and green. for example, the one attached here. What is that? And, if it's important, what are the requirements to keep in mind while making it?

Alright; one more question (sorry), while waiting for your reply, I went into the files of a few of my favourite mods, and noticed that a lot of them have for their unique units a file set under <ArtDefine_StrategicView> that begins with "sv_". When I went and looked at what they had in that sv_ file, I noticed that they were all the same shade of red and green. for example, the one attached here. What is that? And, if it's important, what are the requirements to keep in mind while making it?
remember the part earlier where I said I don't know all that much about creating art files? In my Knight Templars mod I 'cheated' a little and used the same image for both the strategic view and unit flag icon.

You should follow whatever settings they're using in those two files, if you can reverse-engineer what they are doing. But I know there are artwork-creation tutorials here on the forum in the Tutorials & References sub-forum.

remember the part earlier where I said I don't know all that much about creating art files? In my Knight Templars mod I 'cheated' a little and used the same image for both the strategic view and unit flag icon.

You should follow whatever settings they're using in those two files, if you can reverse-engineer what they are doing. But I know there are artwork-creation tutorials here on the forum in the Tutorials & References sub-forum.

Alright, I've tried straight out using your mod as a template, and it's not working; my units end up just looking like generic spearmen, and error logging is still picking up nothing. I've also gone back to the tutorial that was posted on another one of my forum posts, and that one makes the game crash when I spawn my new unit. Error logging picks up nothing on that.

Any ideas?

https://www.mediafire.com/?lko4uj1qaclzj5c (updated mod)

Change your fxsxml as follows. The big change I made was right at the top (highlighted) but I also made a couple changes elsewhere:
Spoiler :
Code:
<Asset>
	<Mesh file="[COLOR="Blue"]Ash_Warrior.gr2[/COLOR]"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleA.gr2" ec="1000"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_FidgetA.gr2" ec="1040"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleA_Trans_IdleB.gr2" ec="1020"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleB.gr2" ec="2000"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_FidgetB.gr2" ec="2040"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleB_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="2020"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify.gr2" ec="1500"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle.gr2" ec="1520"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Fidget.gr2" ec="1540"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Trans_Combat_Ready_Idle.gr2" ec="1560"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1580"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready.gr2" ec="1600"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Shuffle.gr2" ec="1450"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready_Idle.gr2" ec="1620"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1640"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Run.gr2" ec="1400"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Run.gr2" ec="1440"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Run_IdleB.gr2" ec="2440"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Dig.gr2" ec="1910"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Dig.gr2" ec="1914"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Charge_Run.gr2" ec="1120"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Charge_Attack.gr2" ec="1140"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_AttackA.gr2" ec="1100"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_AttackB.gr2" ec="2100"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Attack_City.gr2" ec="1160, 1180"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Victory.gr2" ec="1800"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense.gr2" ec="1280"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense_Idle.gr2" ec="1285"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1290"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathA.gr2" ec="1200"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathA_Idle.gr2" ec="1220"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathB.gr2" ec="2200"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathB_Idle.gr2" ec="2220"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Environment_Dull.dds"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Environment_Sharp.dds"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Irradiance.dds"/>
[COLOR="blue"]	<Texture file="U_Roman_Legion_DIFF.dds"/>
	<Texture file="U_Roman_Legion_SREF.dds"/>[/COLOR]
	<StateMachine file="ROMAN_LEGION_STATE_01.fsmxml"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DIG_LOOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_DIG_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_DIG_TRANS_IDLE_A_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE_TO_SHUFFLE_RUN_CHARGE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="SHUFFLE_STOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="START_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ATTACK_CITY_TO_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ATTACK_TO_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE_LOOP.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="MELEE_ATTACKS.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FIDGETS_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="IDLE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="STOP_RUNNING.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="TRANSITIONS_FOR_IDLES.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="COMBAT_READY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_LEAVE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_COMBAT_READY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_COMBAT_READY.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DEATH_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_BOMBARD_DEFEND_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="BOMBARD_DEFEND_LOOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DEATH_FINAL_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_BOMBARD_DEFEND_TRANS_IDLE_A_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_FORTIFY.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_FIDGET_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="IDLE_OFFSET_CONTINUE_TRUE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<TimedTrigger file="FX_Triggers_U_Roman_Legion.ftsxml"/>
	<BoneUsage>
		<Bone name="Base HumanRPalm"/>
		<Bone name="Point_SWORD"/>
		<Bone name="Base HumanLPalm"/>
		<Bone name="Base HumanSpine2"/>
		<Bone name="bone_SWORD"/>
		<Bone name="Point_Shovel_LH"/>
	</BoneUsage>
</Asset>
Until I made these changes I was getting CTD every time I tried to create the unit. Afterward, I got this:
Spoiler :
Not sure why the unit is showing so very dark as compared to the Spearman next to it I popped in for comparison.

I do notice you have a Ash_Warrior_sref.dds file in your mod whereas I have a Longswordsman_Templar_gloss.dds. I also have a ~blend.dds file but from what I understand that is only needed when creating or editing the files for the unit animations. But that's banging against the limit of my knowledge of what each of these unit-art files is actually for, and my understanding in these particulars might be erroneous.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0407.jpg
    Civ5Screen0407.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 148
Change your fxsxml as follows. The big change I made was right at the top (highlighted) but I also made a couple changes elsewhere:
Spoiler :
Code:
<Asset>
	<Mesh file="[COLOR="Blue"]Ash_Warrior.gr2[/COLOR]"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleA.gr2" ec="1000"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_FidgetA.gr2" ec="1040"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleA_Trans_IdleB.gr2" ec="1020"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleB.gr2" ec="2000"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_FidgetB.gr2" ec="2040"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_IdleB_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="2020"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify.gr2" ec="1500"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle.gr2" ec="1520"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Fidget.gr2" ec="1540"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Trans_Combat_Ready_Idle.gr2" ec="1560"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Fortify_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1580"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready.gr2" ec="1600"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Shuffle.gr2" ec="1450"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready_Idle.gr2" ec="1620"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Combat_Ready_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1640"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Run.gr2" ec="1400"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Run.gr2" ec="1440"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Run_IdleB.gr2" ec="2440"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Dig.gr2" ec="1910"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Stop_Dig.gr2" ec="1914"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Charge_Run.gr2" ec="1120"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Charge_Attack.gr2" ec="1140"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_AttackA.gr2" ec="1100"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_AttackB.gr2" ec="2100"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Attack_City.gr2" ec="1160, 1180"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Victory.gr2" ec="1800"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense.gr2" ec="1280"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense_Idle.gr2" ec="1285"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_Bombard_Defense_Idle_Trans_IdleA.gr2" ec="1290"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathA.gr2" ec="1200"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathA_Idle.gr2" ec="1220"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathB.gr2" ec="2200"/>
	<Animation file="U_Roman_Legion_DeathB_Idle.gr2" ec="2220"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Environment_Dull.dds"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Environment_Sharp.dds"/>
	<Texture file="Unit_Irradiance.dds"/>
[COLOR="blue"]	<Texture file="U_Roman_Legion_DIFF.dds"/>
	<Texture file="U_Roman_Legion_SREF.dds"/>[/COLOR]
	<StateMachine file="ROMAN_LEGION_STATE_01.fsmxml"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DIG_LOOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_DIG_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_DIG_TRANS_IDLE_A_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE_TO_SHUFFLE_RUN_CHARGE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="SHUFFLE_STOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="START_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ATTACK_CITY_TO_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ATTACK_TO_RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="RUN_CHARGE_SHUFFLE_LOOP.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="MELEE_ATTACKS.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FIDGETS_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="IDLE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="STOP_RUNNING.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="TRANSITIONS_FOR_IDLES.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="COMBAT_READY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_LEAVE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_COMBAT_READY_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_COMBAT_READY.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DEATH_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_BOMBARD_DEFEND_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="BOMBARD_DEFEND_LOOP_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="DEATH_FINAL_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="LEAVE_BOMBARD_DEFEND_TRANS_IDLE_A_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="ENTER_FORTIFY.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="FORTIFY_FIDGET_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<AnimGraph file="IDLE_OFFSET_CONTINUE_TRUE_GRAPH.dge"/>
	<TimedTrigger file="FX_Triggers_U_Roman_Legion.ftsxml"/>
	<BoneUsage>
		<Bone name="Base HumanRPalm"/>
		<Bone name="Point_SWORD"/>
		<Bone name="Base HumanLPalm"/>
		<Bone name="Base HumanSpine2"/>
		<Bone name="bone_SWORD"/>
		<Bone name="Point_Shovel_LH"/>
	</BoneUsage>
</Asset>
Until I made these changes I was getting CTD every time I tried to create the unit. Afterward, I got this:
Spoiler :
Not sure why the unit is showing so very dark as compared to the Spearman next to it I popped in for comparison.

I do notice you have a Ash_Warrior_sref.dds file in your mod whereas I have a Longswordsman_Templar_gloss.dds. I also have a ~blend.dds file but from what I understand that is only needed when creating or editing the files for the unit animations. But that's banging against the limit of my knowledge of what each of these unit-art files is actually for, and my understanding in these particulars might be erroneous.

Alright, well that's weird. I mean, it's showing some sort of difference, with I consider an at least partial win, but it's definitely not supposed to look like weird shadow people like that. In fact, I took the model out of the Ethnic Units mod; specifically, the Hunnic swordsman model.

Alright, well that's weird. I mean, it's showing some sort of difference, with I consider an at least partial win, but it's definitely not supposed to look like weird shadow people like that. In fact, I took the model out of the Ethnic Units mod; specifically, the Hunnic swordsman model.
If that's the case then I would assume the unit graphic files are ok in and of themselves. The reason you needed to change your fxsxsml file is because you renamed the files from HunnicWarrior.gr2 (or whatever exactly it was) to Ash_Warrior.gr2

Names and references always have to exactly match with whatever is being used elsewhere within the mod.

I would go to the Ethnic Units mod and see exactly what the differences are between your code and its code for that Hunnic Warrior. If you edited the art dds files for unit color scheme (as an example) perhaps there is something you did not do correctly that is causing the dark look. If you did no such edits to the dds (or jpg ?) files then I would have to say there is some difference in the XML/SQL between what they used and what you have that is causing you to get this effect. I seem to remember a similar issue with someone else's unit a few months ago. As far as I can remember the thread was labelled something like "getting invisible unit" or "unit not showing correctly". I would try a search on the forum for those and see what comes up.

If that's the case then I would assume the unit graphic files are ok in and of themselves. The reason you needed to change your fxsxsml file is because you renamed the files from HunnicWarrior.gr2 (or whatever exactly it was) to Ash_Warrior.gr2

Names and references always have to exactly match with whatever is being used elsewhere within the mod.

I would go to the Ethnic Units mod and see exactly what the differences are between your code and its code for that Hunnic Warrior. If you edited the art dds files for unit color scheme (as an example) perhaps there is something you did not do correctly that is causing the dark look. If you did no such edits to the dds (or jpg ?) files then I would have to say there is some difference in the XML/SQL between what they used and what you have that is causing you to get this effect. I seem to remember a similar issue with someone else's unit a few months ago. As far as I can remember the thread was labelled something like "getting invisible unit" or "unit not showing correctly". I would try a search on the forum for those and see what comes up.

Thank you a million times over for the help. I'd have given up a few days ago and abandoned the project already without it.

LeeS is the best!

A note on your DOM issue, if you're still having one: you may want to use compression when exporting the art to DDS. I believe "BC1/DXT3" is what you need.

I'm not seeing that as an option while exporting; I do have BC1/DXT1 an BC2/DXT3 though. Are either of those the right one, or do I need some sort of update on Gimp to get BC1/DXT3?

LeeS is the best!

A note on your DOM issue, if you're still having one: you may want to use compression when exporting the art to DDS. I believe "BC1/DXT3" is what you need.

OK, Addendum; I tried something different when I realized the dawn of man image I've been using was just one layer, while all the other (working) images required a background. So, I put in a background layer, and now it works... unfortunately, the compression options during export are greyed out when I do this. The image loads up in the mod, but there are weird black bars rolling across the image when it's on screen. Do you know a way to get the compression options to become selectable?

I finally figured out; the answer was to boot up the .gr2 file in Nexusbuddy, and change which .dds file it's using for the skin. It's working now, and I even managed to put in a few changes of my own.

Cool. Were the fancy shields part of the original or did you add that bit of sparkle to the graphic ?

That was my own addition. I figured if I was using someone else's work, I'd at least change it up a bit so that I wasn't blatantly ripping them off. I also changed the colour of their armour from a brown to a grey.

Top Bottom