I Must Have Toggled Myself

Enderaun24

Chieftain
Hi. I am a long-time Civ 5 player with a pretty adequate knowledge of the UI and hotkeys. But, somehow I have managed to turn-off the Unit Actions/Promotions screen. This screen is commonly in the lower left of the full display screen and is the one that allows a unit to be promoted. I play with Mods and perhaps I added a new mod that disabled this screen. Or, more likely, my fat fingers hit the wrong combination of keys and I managed to toggle off this critical screen. Does anyone know the key sequence to toggle the actions/promotions screen back on? Or perhaps, does anyone know which mod turns off this screen?

Thanks for your help!

Enderaun

If you first noticed the problem immediately after loading a new mod, then I would suspect a mod conflict to be the source of your problem, particularly if you tried to use the same game file before and after loading a new mod. If you are sure this is not the cause, I would recommend checking the GUI options in the main menu and seeing if you've checked or unchecked something there by accident. I don't know of any hotkey to collapse the Unit Action panel, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Top Bottom