The drawing thread

Enjoy Idle-animations!

also map:

Some updates, I've mostly been practising with limb movement etc so there's some practice animations mixed in with mock-ups etc. Haven't posted in a while so here's a dump of them all:

I want to gametest that game at some point.

what are this dae is of animate

GAME OVER, MAN!

GAME OVER!

It's a drawing I started last year when I was on holiday. All of the cliff and some of the rocks I managed to finish while on holiday, then I left the drawing until a couple of months ago. The rest (most of the rocks and the background) I finished last June, using a photograph from a different angle on a tiny screen as reference.

It's a drawing I started last year when I was on holiday. All of the cliff and some of the rocks I managed to finish while on holiday, then I left the drawing until a couple of months ago. The rest (most of the rocks and the background) I finished last June, using a photograph from a different angle on a tiny screen as reference.

Excellent work :D

Enjoy this horse dude attacking:

Wrong thread, Cool Pics thread is that way --->

I finally finished this.

Spoiler :

Me too. I like your style, sir.

Well, the mountains to the rleft are pretty obviously excessive, but that is when I started the drawing itself last september, and I did some practice and get a clearer idea of how I wanted it to look like since then. I tried to get an eastern vibe not just to the scene but to the style. I hope I got it right.

Not a lot to post but here:

That's a pretty cool anim. Not too fond of his sword-holding pose above his shoulders, though.

An update on the previous animation:

(There are some changes, smoother animation, less jumpy bits etc)

Also updated one-handed attack, now includes scabbard:

Top Bottom