The Age of Navalism, 1890-1918

Excellent Work all around Delta Strife!
Quite a proliferate amount or work you have done and very much appreciated by all.

You are also appreciated Ares de Borg for all of your efforts that have Very Much helped this Community in so many way.

Great Work and Happy to see we are still going Strong :)

Keep up your Great and Meritorious Works Delta Strife. If nothing else, you must know there are Many people you have helped to enable them to create their Dreams :goodjob:

Perfect generic pre-dreadnought! :)

Agree, but then with all those heavies made by Delta almost everyone got a pre-dread on their own. Just some "odd" ones is without and this is perfect for them.

The Navies of the World are filling up their numbers.

What is next on Delta Wharfs ???

Third version of Svetlana. Nice
Protected, WWI and WW2

Great to finally see BB-1 in US Navy.

Talking about renming. US have their stuff too. :crazyeye:
You made a SS Maine (BB-10), and this Indiana-class was preceded by another USS Maine (ACR-1)
Not sure if "we" have an American Armored Cruiser in the Navyyard ???

Perhaps this or USS Texas (not the later one, but the early Second-class) is hiding in your shipyard.

Shipname is a B i t c h, isn't they (Perhaps that's why ships is referred to as she :lol:)

HMM :confused:
Can't even write b itch with all letters together, create a massive smiley takeover.
Women !!! (but do we do without them) :sad:

On the Chikuma-class Protected Cruiser (JAPAN), there's a palette issue (I think) on the attack animation. The entire square frame is shaded.

EDIT: here's a low quality screenshot:

Attachments

• Square.png
    Square.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 625
Leave it to the Russians to reuse names or rename the ships multiple times. LOL :)

The tradition of transition of names of the old, already left structure of fleet ships to the new ships is characteristic not only of Russians. As far as I remember, British do the same.

Nice addition, HMS Danae CL for the British.
Now I can replace the faulty stand-in in the great AOI scenario. Thatstand-in had 3 funnels which isn't directly perfect.

Thanks for the upload mate.

What's missing on Light Cruisers for Royal Navy in this AOI is HMS Caledon. But we got HMS Caroline that's just as good since as I understand it's a C-class too.

So only HMS Hawkins and HMS Diadem left as missing for AOI in Royal Navy

My, Oh My
I think I getting spoiled. Not the first time I asked and promptly received a super creation of yours. That skilled scenario is almost complete with very few ships of importance missing.

:hatsoff:

I better take a close look at my excel-file and see what else might be missing. Who knows it could be lurking in that huge shipyard of yours.

Top Bottom