"Attack of the Huns" is odd...

Reed

Chieftain
So last night I finished a game on "attack of the huns" and noticed some oddities.

First of all, some civilizations get all of their advertised bonuses and some don't. For example, the Greeks get the courthouse but do not start the game with democracy. On the other hand, the English begin the game with Monarchy and their archer bonus. Also, the Germans do not begin the game producing veteran warriors..

Next thing, the game can only be won by domination. But I of course had everyone at war with me to prevent my foolish dreams of a tech victory. I could understand this, had I not been the THIRD civ to finish the tech tree.... (on deity).

Finally, and most strangly, the game ends in the year 2114 AD. 7 extra turns doesn't really radically alter your opportunities for the domination win...

Im at around 2109 on my game, just got the 5 turn warning, very odd indeed. I don't know about the bonuses, I played as the Aztecs and mine seem normal. I love this scenario because I get the most enjoyment out of constant battle, so it works for me!

Top Bottom