Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

Just thought I'd say that I'd really appreciate a way to turn the "casualty" system off - it doesnt do much but cripple the AI. It's a cool idea, but just doesnt really work well in the game :/

Any chance of this ever being compatible with CBP?

I still suffer the tech tree not scrolling issue. It really hinders a great mod. I am using the most recent Civ 5 .279 versions and DLL for it on a Windows 10 PC, I updated to version 5.1 of the mod but it doesn't seem to change in any way, the version displayed in the game is still 5. I'd be very grateful for any advice given, playing without the tech tree is kind of pointless.

Hello Xero,

do you have all the DLCs ? a not scrolling tech tree may come from a missing DLC.

Yes, I have all the four listed and some others, so I tryed completely reinstalling both the mod and DLL and uninstalling all the surplus DLCs. The issue persists.
Thanks for a really quick response.

The problem was caused by unusual monitor resolutions. Try setting your monitor to a standard resolution or playing in windowed mode.

I tried that but the problem is the same, the tech tree got even smaller. When in full resolution, the next era/part of tech tree seems to be moved into a half of a screen.

Spoiler :

Is there any way to make custom civilizations compatible with the modpack?
It seems that Unique Buildings, Traits and Units are deleted when this modpack is enabled.

If not, could you list the source for the combat changes such as new unit, AoE damage and etc?

I am having a courthouses problem.

This was posted earlier as well by someone else, but I can't build or buy them. If I buy them, they exist until the end of the turn and then disappear, if I build them, they also exist for only one turn. I am playing with every Civ 5 DLC, this mod, Red Modpack, Quick Turns, and WASD Camera Rotation.

Mod loads and starts without problem. But in game I can't do anything. Can't select units, purchase anything etc as if buttons don't work.

hi, i just started playing this mod again. but everytime i try to start my save game from the last game i played civilization it just goes to the desktop. this is the case of the last 2 games i played out of 2 games. is this a CTD issue? how can i fix it? my savegames are 13 and 14mb.

this mod is awesome and i like to keep playing it. i didnt have this issue the last time i played.

Tech tree with no scroll bar for me. Tried everything found here and elsewhere. Shame because the MOD does look nice. If there is a solution, please share. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I want to share some of my experience with this mod and if this is not topic to write in please redirect me :)

I am in late medieval era as leading force of all civs. I really enjoy the game but it got itself to point where everybody is declaring war on me every 20-30 turns and it really pisses me off. It started in classical era when I declared war on Sweden because they were weak and I wanted their capital for myself. I succed so I was a warmonger. Since then every other civ is constantly declaring war on me but everytime I have stronger fighting force so its highly unlogical to attack me but AI thinks different. As a token of revenge for declaring a war on me I took two other capitals (Bablon and Mecca) and some other cities in peace treaties bargain to weaken my foes.

I am superpower with highest score, army, land etc. but I have no one to trade my wealth with, noone to cooperate or anything. Now I am in third ,,world war" and again I have to beat everyone on every front (I am surrounded cause I am in the middle of continent) and it´s getting really boring. I have not discovered all civs yet cause I am limited by naval exploration by Portugal with highly effective navy.

My gameplay in a nutshell:

1. Defend all city states cause they are my allies
2. Defend against everybody and then took some of their cities for my empire in peace treaties
3. Repair everything because of war and get denounced by everyone again
4. AI recovers and declares war again

This is happening last 150 turns over and over again. Worst thing is that I am economically adicted from others via trade routes so in the times of war I have deficit 200 gold every turn. Once I establish all my economy I get all my trade routes destroyed cause war and I am at the beginning once again.

It all really pisses me off lately but I don´t want to drop the game when I am at my best.

Some idea how to make some friends again and not beeing atacked every 15 turns by everyone ? :)

Is Germany's Civ-wide bonus only available after gunpowder (including the science bonus from markets)? I was looking at the XML files and it suggests that the science bonus is also post gunpowder...Is this intended?

Also..How do I disable the -10 Attrition for Settlers...? It makes it almost impossible for Indonesia to settle on another continent....Could you please let me know which line of code I need to modify?

I'd like to make a proposition for a new feature/modification of an existing feature, if the mod author still interested in developing the mod or someone else.

Now we've got two great features: loosing one population per two dead military units and settlers cost population by building. Why don't we combine this two, so military units cost population by building, not dying? For every unit class should be different costs: infantry - 1 pop; cavalry/tanks - 0.5 pop, so one pop per two units; ships - 2 to 3 pops (carriers or battleships are actual swimming cities). And so on. Every city above 5 pops should randomly pay its tribute to the war effort. By this we won't have an army we can't support by population growth.

I already did one pop per one unit by the respected city and turned off the dying feature, for the rest I don't have the necessary Lua skills unfortunately. Does it sounds interesting, will it be done?

Barracks and Armory don't provide their 15xp for units, anybody else have this problem or it's only mine?

p.s - i've got Civ5 1.0.3.279 (with all DLC), DLL - Various Mod Components v88 and Super Power Modpack v5.1

Top Bottom