Send me a postcard!

pie_at

PAE-Let's play Ancient

Send me a postcard!

Received
postcards

Help to continue this work by sending me a postcard! ;)
Tell us, my wife and me, how PAE changed your gaming experience or just how it pleased your free time.

Send a postcard from your city. You may certainly stay anonymous and end your wishes, praises or experiences just with your nick. Write down whatever you want. Just one phrase or an essay and if you want: even in some funny way. In English or German.

Please only one postcard per person/player.
It would be best, if you send a postcard from your city, so that we get to know where PAE is played all over the world!! See the city list below; if your city is missing, let's go and send a postcard at once. :D

You even don't have to be registered in this forum. EVERYBODY who plays and likes PAE can send one.

**** THIS PROGRAMM HAS COME TO AN END. THX TO ALL SERIOUS PAE FANS! *****

Recieved cities:

Bad Mergentheim, Germany: 1
Bürstadt, Germany: 1
Canberra, Australia: 1
Darmstadt, Germany: 1
Dresden, Germany: 1
Hamburg, Germany: 1
Istanbul, Turkey: 2
Leipzig, Germany: 1
Málaga, Spain: 1
Stepherdsville, Kentucky, USA: 1
Terrace, Canada: 1

(I HOPE THIS IS SOON FILLED WITH LOTS OF GREAT CITIES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!)

Last edited:
Alright, as both me and my wife love to play your mod, I will buy postcard today and try to send it to your wife, 2 player, that's mean you going to have 2 postcard in near future.

that's a good plan !
I'll send a post card too.

Oh damn! I forgot the zipcode!!! Oh, how could I forget that!! Edited first post.
I hope, the post offices didn't reject such postcards where the zip is missing, but I could understand, they do.... ah damn...

this could explain, why I didn't get a postcard yet.
oh sorry!!
:wallbash:
I am so sorry, I hope the postcards you sent me last week, will receive me next week :bowdown:

Oh damn! I forgot the zipcode!!! Oh, how could I forget that!! Edited first post.
I hope, the post offices didn't reject such postcards where the zip is missing, but I could understand, they do.... ah damn...

this could explain, why I didn't get a postcard yet.
oh sorry!!
:wallbash:
I am so sorry, I hope the postcards you sent me last week, will receive me next week :bowdown:

:lol: glad I haven't sent it yet, we still try to find a time to buy the postcard and send it to the post office, sorry it takes time because currently I'm living in the foreign land and I'm in the middle of deadline for my papers (keep delaying duh!), and I'm not really familiar with my surrounding, hence it required me a special time for this, but yea it is nothing compare to the entertainment that you already provide us, your time and work investment of years progress, I'm happy to help you on this, it is my pleasure. But once again glad I haven't sent it, but I will send it maybe this week.

Thanks Pie!

I got mail today!! She got mail today! :D
Yes, it wasn't that surpise reaction, I thought of.... she's a man. :D

No, I prepared her a bit, because some people are wary of this idea. So, I told her, to love me whatever happens :D

nonono... not like that! I corrected me: to love me whatever she will recieve. puh! that was better....

ok and now she got it and she had a tiny smile on her face ALTHOUGH she had headache! tata!

that's good. but, current mails are very thoughful! try to add some funny stuff. tell about your craziest experiences with PAE! Let's give her a smile! If she's happy, I am happy too. ;)

And again and again, although it's just 2 postcards: thanks for your words!

I think, those cards makes PAE more personal for me! I am not just sticked in a room, uploading a mod anybody plays. With those cards it feels like a handshake. You have PAE with my personal feelings and my love for the ancient times in it, but I have so less from you, until now: something I can hold in my hands, from YOU. Something personal. That's a good feeling!!!

A postcard is on it's way from Canberra, Australia. I had a hard time finding a postcard with pictures from Canberra on them :lol:

My hand writing is getting worse and worse since I retired, so hope it is legible.

I've changed the first post (wife -> family). It's no surpise anymore and the answer, of what we all wanted to know if it helps, is: YES it does!

So continue, don't stop. All PAE fans who think it's worth to continue, do it!

well I want it to be a surprise but I guess I will just say it right now because it is already too long. I sent you two postcard, me and my spouse, around 14 April, haven't you got the postcard yet? We periodically check this thread to see if you got it or not, 12 days passed and it seems you haven't got it yet.

Please inform us.

Yes! ;)
A very good idea: Hagia Sofia and the second one (cause two common would be less action ;)) the Trojan Horse :goodjob:

Your described PAE gaming experiences did their job! My wife likes it! She gets warm now... :D
She likes to read from foreign people. For me, it's really great to know, there're people all over the world, who not only play the game... they feel it! :)
Your postcards are the signal proof!

haroon: I recieved your postcards on Friday but I left Austria that day (I just checked the postbox and left the building), so I could't update this thread. sry for the delay.

Go on players of PAE! Let me feel that you are as loyal and adventurous as trained Spartans ;)
Just send an ordinary postcard ;)

Yes! ;)
A very good idea: Hagia Sofia and the second one (cause two common would be less action ;)) the Trojan Horse :goodjob:

Your described PAE gaming experiences did their job! My wife likes it! She gets warm now... :D
She likes to read from foreign people. For me, it's really great to know, there're people all over the world, who not only play the game... they feel it! :)
Your postcards are the signal proof!

haroon: I recieved your postcards on Friday but I left Austria that day (I just checked the postbox and left the building), so I could't update this thread. sry for the delay.

Go on players of PAE! Let me feel that you are as loyal and adventurous as trained Spartans ;)
Just send an ordinary postcard ;)

glad to know that it is arrived :) btw better if the PAE user send the postcard by putting it inside the envelope, I heard many failure stories of people sending postcard, so it is better to send it as a mail.

glad to know that it is arrived :) btw better if the PAE user send the postcard by putting it inside the envelope, I heard many failure stories of people sending postcard, so it is better to send it as a mail.
Really? hm.. maybe the really hot and funny ones only ;)

I just got two postcards, one from the capital of Australia (THX!) and one from... and now I am impressed: North west of Canada. :eek: How do you connect to internet ?!!? :D

mourn, I thought you live in the east (Montreal area), because of your talented video making!

I just got two postcards, one from the capital of Australia (THX!) and one from... and now I am impressed: North west of Canada. :eek: How do you connect to internet ?!!? :D

mourn, I thought you live in the east (Montreal area), because of your talented video making!

maybe that's the case :D I just don't want you or the sender to feel down if some of the postcard are not arrived despite being send, maybe I'm wrong but from I read you need either to add more pennies or made it a mail instead, but yea I can be very wrong in this.

Btw, glad to know you get more cards! I'm happy for you :)

heh. That postcard must have landed on an airplane from the wilderness frontier and got delivered to Austria. Surprised it reached you so quickly. Canada is vast and Montreal is 3 time zones away. Some of that movie content has been in your mod for many years. Is it time to refresh some content ?

Ah,... I will have to provide a seperate download for your new movies... I almost forgot...
where is my todo-file....
At the moment, I have less time than before. So, I try to relax that short spare time and look what's happening. Waiting for postcards and waiting for stories! ;)
In this time I inhale energy for a new patch and new great features.

:p I could upload a 123 MB zip file to some website .
Then I could just put a link on your downloads page ?

Yeah, if you have a site with unlimited traffic: yes!
And just tell me the link, I'll put it into the download thread!

It wouldn't be that bad, because you can always change/update its content and the link still keeps the same.

Top Bottom