MODS won't work

thiago2301

Chieftain
Hi,

I recently started playing Civ5 and tried some modding. I tried to create one myself but I couldnt get it to work. So, I tried to test someone else's MOD to see if it worked. But it didn't.

Either if install manually or via steam, the MOD appears in my MOD list as installed, I'm able to select it and load it (the Loading Gaming Data... message box even pops up for a while), but when I select Single Play -> Set Up Game, or even when I enter the game, I don't see any changes. It looks like the MOD has loaded, but the game doesn't change at all. I even tried do to some minor text updates using ModBuddy but I still get no changes. When I looked in the my modding log file, there was only one entry showing.

[619724.859] Changing active DLC and Mods.

I don't know if there was supposed to be more stuff.

Does anyone know if there is something to be done to MODS to work on my computer? I looked everywhere but can't find any solution. I'm running Windows 8 64bits and my Civ5 version is 1.0.279

Thanks!

Tried to reinstall the game and nothing. Talked to a friend of mine who has the cracked game and mods work just fine. Gonna download a cracked version and see if I can make it to work.

Top Bottom