Am I The Only Player Who Can.....?

It's totally random man. Don't base your opinion off a small set of circumstances.

If you aren't happy being surrounded by jungles and deserts, just restart the game and try to get a better starting location.

Ouch man, I had issue like that too, even worse since I couldn't make any money because I had half a content without rivers, seriously you got to come up with backup plans when doesn't turn out the way you wish, you basically got to be prepared for anything. Better luck next game, btw did you know its a sign that you are a good player when the game gives you crap.

Besides you may make up for it with shear numbers and artillery. I am very good at this game without oil because I rarely use tanks, I just find that they get blown up to easily with a good few infantry units.

It's random.

I've had that happen to me plenty of times, no biggie really.

Got soldiers?

Use soldiers, Acquire Oil.

????

Profit!

Thanks guys, but it was meant tongue in cheek for other players to join in (it went over like a lead balloon).

Such as:

Am I the only player who can choose England and then be totally landlocked?

I play england a lot, and im usually coastal.

Oil can be fustrating, in my current game i was going for science.. i reveal aluminium and dont have any, so have to war...then i discover i have no oil either!

Instead of war i settled a junk city in the middle of nowhere that was basically 2 tiles with iron, a fish, and 7 oil.

Thanks guys, but it was meant tongue in cheek for other players to join in (it went over like a lead balloon).

Such as:

Gotcha! I missed that totally.

Such as:

baah i am slow today it seems :lol:

Judging from the screenshots people post, I am the only person who plays using the 2D map (despite having a top-of-the-range gaming PC).

Judging from the screenshots people post, I am the only person who plays using the 2D map (despite having a top-of-the-range gaming PC).

I switch when im ready to end the turn, it makes a big difference..but i have tried and failed to play it like that..it feels like an 80's game

Top Bottom