Palmyra, Collab Mod

Come on, don't you want to adopt the Canadian language? ;) ;) ;)

Surely Decisions usually stick to something historical. I like the idea, and would prefer it stuck with Greek to avoid confusion.

I don't think it looks that weird with civs that don't have their own language - perhaps in that universe, theh created it, as the original one might not even exist. That said, I still think it's better to use Greek, mostly because of JFD's civs.

Yeah, "Adopt the Language of {1_Name}" definitely works. Unless you want specifically Greek :p

Yeah, that name thing works. But writing in the description about adopting it for trade or something would be good.

I've never done E&D before. ever. So i'm gonna need help with coding it.

I'm gonna try and search through loads of other mod's E&Ds and teach myself some of it. This mod isn't making any progress,and to get it released before the end of May would be great.

I'm gonna try and search through loads of other mod's E&Ds and teach myself some of it. This mod isn't making any progress,and to get it released before the end of May would be great.

This might help with Events.

Bet you thought that was a release. Sorry, nope. Just sharing the infographic. But it's very close! It's only taking 6 or so darned months.

I do still need more events and decisions ideas.

I'm really struggling to code these E&Ds, even with that Events Creator website.

What do i call the mod?

The working title was
Civfanatic's Palmyrene Empire.

However this mod was not made by Civfanatics, but rather by a few C&C users plus some people inputting their opinion.

Other things would be to follow my usual naming scheme
Firebug's Palmyra
But that's selfish.

Any ideas?

Edit: Neirai told me to call it Firebug's. So it's mine now.
BYYYYEEE.

Jk, i'll credit everyone who feels they deserve it. It's going to be a lot of effort to look through everyone who got involved and write their names.

Reply to this thread if you think you deserve a credit and explain why. (i will obviously be adding coders like calcul8or.)

Hmm, why does it need to be called anyone's or anything's civ?

Yeah, you could use my naming system or something similar to it; [BNW] Palmyrene Empire - Zenobia.

Good point. I'll do that.

Blame JFD. hehe.

edit: Ninja'd.
Also yeah, i usually do it for the mod selection screen. But [BNW] will put it at the top anyhow, so i'll do that.

I imagine it's for the selection screen. It's much easier when everything is grouped together by maker.

Is it? I prefer just the name of the mod or [NAME] by X.

I'm releasing it now to empty my plate ready for another important thing.
Subscribe!

Will need to finish E&D at a later date. Apart from that, it's a fully functional mod.

Top Bottom