Undead Unit Pack

Any cute witches? :p

Several. My Wizards thread might get a few bumps over the next couple of weeks.
There was also a highly interesting dark elf assassin (I think she was an assassin).

Any cute witches? :p
Or any females spellcasters of any sort...

Maybe closer to undead: I'm still hoping someone converts The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. FFH has these (but there are probably other sources). Wiki describes them. In Éa they use the traditional names Pestilence (white horse), War (red horse), Famine (black horse), and Death (pale horse).

Pazyryk! Did you see my post in the Éa Units thread?
As I said, there are several female spellcasters. There are a couple perfect for a Witch, though maybe you'll find other uses for some of them. I also found a perfect Lich for you, which I'll get to work converting.

very nice skellis :D ty Civitar

Countdown is on :)

Well this Friday the first "new" unit is released... then one next Friday, a week before Halloween... one on the 30th... then a big bunch on the 31st.

Hehe... however it will probably be out either quite early or be pushed off to Sunday... I'm taking a train for Geneva at 15 hours and am gone all weekend with most likely no access to my files... so I'll endeavour to get everything prepared and released early.

Unfortunately there will be no unit today... something happened to the forums to make my old account unable to log in, so I created this one to let you know. Apparently anyone 8 months or less on the forums is now a guest unable to log in, and I joined in March.:(
Until this is fixed, I won't be uploading anything except the image I've already got...
BTW Bouncymischa, you were correct... today I was planning to release dracolich...

Dracolich is a good idea, I can use it instead of the Reaper as the "ultimate unit" of my Undead civ :)

Yay! I'm back, and with a DRACOLICH in tow!
Spoiler :
No image I'm afraid - the animations keep cutting off a head or wing in Nexus and making him look like a collection of hollow tubes. Ingame he looks fine. I'll get a screenshot on some spooky terrain at some point.
(I'll be honest with you, due to Civ5's lack of alpha transparency he's got black patches between the bones, but fortunately he's got bones pretty much everywhere so it's not as bad as it sounds.)

Man I've got a lot to catch up on before tomorrow night!
The undead will walk the streets of CivFanatics!

Man I've got a lot to catch up on before tomorrow night!
The undead will walk the streets of CivFanatics!

Now I feel I should really push myself to finish those spooky buildings tonight. X3

Glad to see that account issue has been resolved, though! Looking forwards to more undead!

Top Bottom