Nuclear Weapons

TonyW

Chieftain
I was geting pwned by the Japanese so thought a little 'first strike' was in order. However, I couldn't get the damn things to work. I selected the weapon, selected that I wanted to explode - at this point I had the mushroom cloud on my mouse pointer but could not seem to deploy the nuke anywhere - most frustrating.:crazyeye:
Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong here?.

I was very disappointed with the nukes. there is no mushroom cloud anymore. that is the best part of the nuke. And it doesn't destroy all the units in the city. Very disappointing. :(

There is a mushroom cloud but yeah the "kill check" thing is dumb they should at least have 50% damage to all units not killed

I thought they had the mushroom cloud, are your offensive animations on?

Yeah, it takes 3 nukes sometimes to wipe out a capital and invade it enemy free. Sometimes I wonder how realistic that is.

It only takes 2 nukes for me? I generally have a "retaliation" policy, but sometimes when it is necessary I'll do a first strike.

Huh????:confused: :confused:

There are mushroom clouds for the atom bombs and Tonyw, were/are you at war with the Japs and did you have a unit or units close by? You cannot bomb someone if you have peace with them;) ;)

Top Bottom