C2C SVN Changelog

I do not understand: I very much appreciate all the work you are doing, very much, though I can not understand how (although I have a 64-bit with 8 GB of memory), when the file saved to get 9.8 kb crashes the program. This does not happen if decomprimo files FPK (up to 13-14 kb), but then it becomes a problem with svn update. I installed as antivirus Kasperski (but I chose the option to allocate memory to the yokes in full screen). I do not know how to continue. I have to invest a further € 3,000 on a new computer?

- fixed Subdued Red Fox name
- fixed Solar Panels improvement button
- new audio quotes for Counterculture, Recycling, Urban Culture and Fire Suppression techs
- correct button for Aluminium Reclamation Plant

- fixed small text errors in Polish translations

8676-8677
- new computer network button

- fixed Flamethrower animation

- Fixed Triumph Column redblob

- fixed AEGIS Cruiser button
- fixed Mammoth resource icon (was same as Elephants)
- fixed Maccabee (Israeli cultural unit) pedia missing texts

- swap Modern to Transhuman era starting picture and vice versa

- new Lunar Tourism audio quote

- fixed diplo text bug when Player wants resume talks with AI

- fixed Heavy and Light Crossbowman class description (used among others in Heavy Cavalry pedia information)
- removed few unused mp3 files from Soundtrack directory

- new event image - Tar Pit

- new buttons for animal butchery, oral tradition and study
- new button for Modern Windmill improvement

• Optimizes Healer Training determinations
  • Fixes an issue with units not being able to attack heavily damaged units.

Doesn't sound like much for a weekend but it was a LOT of effort to try to determine where we're having issues with slowdowns. I doubt this will even be sufficient for some. It does help a bit.

- fixed audio quotes for Ecological Engineering, Cloning and Lunar Bases techs
- lowered volume for We Lover Our Ruler event (I hate this cheering crowd each turn :)
- added new city sounds for Transhuman, Galactic and Future era based on Final Frontier mod sounds

- minor text fixes

- fix for Platyping's Lotus Temple

- Fix problem with not being able to build improvement on stone etc when get Mining

Top Bottom