What needs fixing before we release v35

According to the code it says the big universities like Oxford and Newton's Universty have -100 :gold:.

Not sure where you see -150 :gold:.

Aren't those gold costs then modified by the game difficulty?

Aren't those gold costs then modified by the game difficulty?
Yes they are.
I would think most of those should be checked anyway as a lot of them are, in my opinion of course, way too high for what they give.
Some are basically free and give higher bonuses than others that are WAY expensive. And this is in normal buildings.

As for Wonders it is even worse. Water Pipes and Energy Lines Departments National Wonders giving buildings free in every city for a cost of 16:gold: (Deity)? I am better off building Water Pipes and Energy Lines separately in every city instead, as they cost in them selves too.

Cheers

Yes they are.
I would think most of those should be checked anyway as a lot of them are, in my opinion of course, way too high for what they give.
Some are basically free and give higher bonuses than others that are WAY expensive. And this is in normal buildings.

As for Wonders it is even worse. Water Pipes and Energy Lines Departments National Wonders giving buildings free in every city for a cost of 16:gold: (Deity)? I am better off building Water Pipes and Energy Lines separately in every city instead, as they cost in them selves too.

Cheers
I highly agree that a reasonable audit of gold costs should proceed if someone's up to it. I know Graveyards are ridiculous. I realize they can give a lot of bonus but I'd prefer to think of building costs as being at least somewhat comparable to a ratio of what the actual RL building would incur. There are a number of buildings that aren't high enough then and many that are too, way too, high. Better to have numerous small hits than a few big ones where they don't make sense.

MODDERS

OK everything that needs to be fixed or changed, MUST be done NLT 1200 noon(USA) 15 Aug, just a reminder, because the NEW version WILL be released this weekend sometime, as soon as it gets uploaded and that can takes 6-10 hours.

Doublecheck the Animal Spawn numbers in A New Dawn Globals. I had high numbers to testpush the boundaries on science in Prehistory, and they might have been put into the core.

Cheers

Doublecheck the Animal Spawn numbers in A New Dawn Globals. I had high numbers to testpush the boundaries on science in Prehistory, and they might have been put into the core.

Cheers

Nope no big changes in that since v34.

Blue Genie said something somewhere about his spawn rates being greatly tweaked to exceedingly high levels and that it might've been inherrited from his file set when we did the import of his stuff.

Top Bottom