Divided We Fall: The tale of Chaosland

KaiserElectric

Total Freakin Besties
Hi all. This is a story based on a game I was playing. I'll explain the game when the story is done, to keep you in suspense! :D

Divided We Fall
The tale of Chaosland

Prologue: Before the Arrival

Since the Dawn of Time, there has been a great continent on the planet. The continent was inhabited by two great Empires, the German Empire headed by the powerful Bismark and the Ethiopian Empire headed by the noble Zara Yaquab. However, the two leaders were far from charismatic, and the land was torn by civil war. The unhappy Dutch split from the Germans while the Egyptians broke apart from the Ethiopians. There was virtually nothing to keep the countries together, making the reigning monarchs difficult to The land was torn by war for thousands of years. A quick-witted German named the cntinent Chaosland, which many people reluctantly chose to accept. As the land was torn apart by steel and arrows rained from the sky, it seemed there was no hope for the war torn land. But a new hope loomed on the horizon just to the East...

More to come...stay tuned!!! :cool:

wtf stop spamming in my thread! :mad:

Who plays Runescape anymore these days? Anyways intresting start, look forward to hearing more!

Close Charles, but no guitar. :D Don't worry though, there will be plenty of warfare.

Anyway, let's kick off with the first chapter.

Chapter 1: Arrival

"Don't let him escape!" cried the German officer as the axemen gave chase to the Dutch fugitive. Unfortunately, this order was in vain as the fugitive was unarmed and speedy as the German guards were weighed down with heavy axes and armor. Gasping and wheezing, the guards stopped as the fugitive disapeared into the mist on the shoreline, much to the displeasure of the angry captain. "What the hell is wrong with you?" the captain yelled at the tired troops. "Why can't you capture one filthy Dutch without wheezing like little babies? When we get back to hamburg I'm going to..."
His voice trailed of as his eyes widened at whatever was behind the confused soldiers. They all turned around and gasped in horror at the site which greeted them. About a mile off the shorline, something dark and very large was materializing on the sea about a half-mile past the coast.
"What is it?" cried a scared private.
"It's a sea monster!" the seargent asserted.
"No it isn't, you dolt," another private interjected.
"Is it a ship?"
"No it's too big..."
"It's a demon ship!"
"They're coming to kill us all!"
"SHUT UP!" screamed the captain, effectively silencing the squad. The captain squinted his eyes at the dark shape, which became clearer as it moved closer.

It turns out that it was a ship, but of an unusual design. The sail was much to large, and there were no oars. The body was also unusually designed, and it lacked a ram like the galleys that made up the miniscule German Navy. Perhaps it was a demon ship after all.
"Stand your ground!" ordered the captain. "If these are demons, we will fight to the end to defend our country!" Suddenly the ship stopped and the giant sail began to fold up. The captain breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps the ship was turning back. However, his heart sank as he saw several smaller boats coming from the sides. As the tiny boats came closer, something shined in the boats. Something, or perhaps someone was coming. But would it be their doom...or perhaps their salvation?

Stay tuned to see what happens next. :cool:

When I saw the title have the word Chaosland, I expected a story about how you "totaly pwned ths n00b ai" on settler.

I was happily surprised. :D

Anyway, your sig is wrong. 90% of my friends are metalheads. Although I may be the only Indie Rock guy in my school, heavy metal is much more prevalent than rap music where I live.

Top Bottom